GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So, The Office then. What did you think?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/10/02 at 08:54
Regular
Bloody hilarious, and cringe worthy at the same time.

Best bit?

The bit where Gareth and Tim (I think?) were talking about being Senior Sales Rep, and Team Leader. I haven't laughed so much for ages.

I think it's going to be a fantastic series. I'll just have to buy the box set of the first series as I didn't see them all...
Tue 01/10/02 at 20:42
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Give it a few more days and i reckon we will have the script for the first episode of the office in here. It was great though, but Brents "humourous" introduction became cringeworthy, when jokes go wrong, they go wrong.
Tue 01/10/02 at 20:30
Regular
Coupling was better..

I saw a bit of The Office. It's okay, but I think it's a whole new style of comedy just down to the fact that you don't hear background laughter every 2-3 lines.
Tue 01/10/02 at 20:00
Regular
"You've upset me"
"God... that Jennifer... maybe she needs to have a smoke.. you know... a bit of ganja" *Laughs* "that would liven the palce up a bit"

Next scene, in his office

"I was NOT advocating the use of drugs..!"

Quality. And Finchey rocks :-D
Tue 01/10/02 at 18:36
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
I don't think Buzzcocks was that great. But Seeing Abs get demolished was a laugh.

"Remember her, Abs?"

"Nah, I was still in ma mamma back then."

"Erm, it was seven years ago. So, when you were in Five, you were Five?"

"I dunno, but there was this thing, like, when we come out on stage, it was like, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.....innit"
Tue 01/10/02 at 18:12
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
My friend hit it on the head. Buzzcocks? Great. Office? Great. Coupling? Easy viewing. It's alright, and it keeps you alert.
Tue 01/10/02 at 18:11
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Coupling is fairly chucklesome, but compared to The Office it's about as funny as leprosy. There was one good line in it last night though:

"I am a Christian, I just happen to be well-dressed."
Tue 01/10/02 at 18:07
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
Yes it was funny :)
I especially liked the bit about the milk monitor "You did have power I used to give the people that didn't respect me their milk last so it was warm"
Classic.

Coupling was funny as well. Especially the guy who didn't know what he was suppose to find interesting. "Ulrika Jonnson?!"
Tue 01/10/02 at 18:03
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
"Mana mana...."

"Doo Doo, Doo Doo Doo...."

Very good, but coupling was better.
Tue 01/10/02 at 17:21
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
First time i seen it last night and it was brilliant

I liked the "step away from the cookie jar bit"
you could see the other man getting absolutely annoyed

Plus the "this is me, manager of the month. You look quite young.
Yeah it was taken 18 months ago". Then booklet is 'placed' in bin

Brilliant.
Tue 01/10/02 at 16:41
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
I established at least half a dozen people I know hadn't seen 'Gaylords say no' last night.

=D

Anyways, just so I've got proof it's my idea first, I'm doing a spoof based around The (SR) Office.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.