GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stuff rare there in the bag lets grab campcom"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 29/09/02 at 14:59
Regular
Yep xbox owners are in for another good ride, think if microsoft brought capcom. I know one thing is for sure its a great time to own an xbox.
Sun 29/09/02 at 15:44
Regular
its just a theory... capcom running low on money... maybe a buyout... aha Microsoft.

Well considering Nintendo bought into silicon knights and Retro latley... just as much as Microsoft have id still put the BIG N in the list of possabilities.
Sun 29/09/02 at 16:24
Regular
"  "
CAMPcom? Have they suddenly turned gay after all this Xbox talk>
Sun 29/09/02 at 16:37
"High polygon count"
If it does turn out to be true, what of Nintendo's exclusive Resident Evil deal?
Sun 29/09/02 at 16:58
"possibly impossible"
Nintendo signed a deal with Capcom. That would still stand. However, Nintendo have also just got a fair bit of money from Microsoft for their stake in Rare, perhaps THEY are looking to buy Capcom?
Sun 29/09/02 at 17:53
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
It's all go lately isn't it.

:)
Sun 29/09/02 at 18:06
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
I think if I was an Xbox owner I'd like to see some games now, not Microsoft piling money into firm after firm... It's all very well trying to buy all these people up, but Microsoft are still yet to make a profit from the Xbox, and I think Microsoft's shareholders may not dismiss that as easily as gamers will ! Sure, long terms plans are great, that waht Sega tried to tell their investors with the DC.

~~Belldandy~~
Sun 29/09/02 at 18:22
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Belldandy wrote:
> I think if I was an Xbox owner I'd like to see some games now, not
> Microsoft piling money into firm after firm... It's all very well
> trying to buy all these people up, but Microsoft are still yet to make
> a profit from the Xbox, and I think Microsoft's shareholders may not
> dismiss that as easily as gamers will ! Sure, long terms plans are
> great, that waht Sega tried to tell their investors with the DC.
>
> ~~Belldandy~~

There are loads of games out on the xbox which i want and the list is massive at least i want to games a week up o xmas and after so shut your face if you dont now the relese dates.
Sun 29/09/02 at 19:08
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
Fosbe wrote:
> There are loads of games out on the xbox which i want and the list is
> massive at least i want to games a week up o xmas and after so shut
> your face if you dont now the relese dates.

Er yeah, I'd buy a dictionary, and a "How To Write With English" book first...

~~Belldandy~~
Sun 29/09/02 at 19:20
Regular
Belldandy wrote:

> Er yeah, I'd buy a dictionary, and a "How To Write With
> English" book first...

Get used to people speaking like that, Xbox owners have a tendency to stamp there feet and type incoherently every time someone says anything about their precious Box. They're so immersed in convincing themselves that they haven't wasted their money and that the Xbox is selling well that everytime someone says something negative about it they tend to explode.
Sun 29/09/02 at 20:05
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Belldandy wrote:
> I think if I was an Xbox owner I'd like to see some games now, not
> Microsoft piling money into firm after firm... It's all very well
> trying to buy all these people up, but Microsoft are still yet to make
> a profit from the Xbox, and I think Microsoft's shareholders may not
> dismiss that as easily as gamers will ! Sure, long terms plans are
> great, that waht Sega tried to tell their investors with the DC.
>
> ~~Belldandy~~

There is a very respectable X-Box chrstmas lineup about to start being released (along with equally respectable PS2 and GC titles)...

Though, if I were an X-Box owner, I wouldnt be in such a hurry to get my mitts on the Rare, etc.. titles... They have only just been snaped up by MS, I'd rather give them a little time to sort themselves out rather than being delt out with rushed titles?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.