GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stuff rare there in the bag lets grab campcom"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 29/09/02 at 14:59
Regular
Yep xbox owners are in for another good ride, think if microsoft brought capcom. I know one thing is for sure its a great time to own an xbox.
Sun 29/09/02 at 14:59
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Yep xbox owners are in for another good ride, think if microsoft brought capcom. I know one thing is for sure its a great time to own an xbox.
Sun 29/09/02 at 15:01
Regular
Unlikely, only place i've read this rumour is Special Reserve's news section, it's only a miniscule rumour.

Stupid Gates thinks he can buy everything.
Sun 29/09/02 at 15:03
Regular
"Festivus!"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Stupid Gates thinks he can buy everything.

Nintendo aside, he can
Sun 29/09/02 at 15:10
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Unlikely, only place i've read this rumour is Special Reserve's news
> section, it's only a miniscule rumour.
>
> Stupid Gates thinks he can buy everything.

Apart from nintendo.
Sun 29/09/02 at 15:10
Regular
"bit of a brain"
If he offered me enough money...
Sun 29/09/02 at 15:12
Regular
"Festivus!"
gerrid wrote:
> If he offered me enough money...

I'd do it for free, take piccys and bribe him with them.
Sun 29/09/02 at 15:29
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I could get more money my way.
Sun 29/09/02 at 15:36
Regular
"Festivus!"
But I'd make 2 copies, and bribe him with one and sell the other to every paper in the world. Total money made my way- " billion

Your way - 50 pence
Sun 29/09/02 at 15:40
Regular
Microsoft wants to buy up everything. That way, no matter what games you buy, you will be buying a Microsoft product. Further down the line, many of the games that it owns will be upgraded and made XBox exclusive. You will eventually have no option - you will have to buy an XBox. Well that’s what Gates wants, but Sony, Nintendo, and others may have something to say about it.
Sun 29/09/02 at 15:40
Regular
"bit of a brain"
But I could plant my 50 pence piece in the dirt, and, if I wished every night, it would turn into a gazillion jubillion pounds.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.