GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"World of Warcraft - The Burning Crusade"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'World of Warcraft'.
Fri 28/10/05 at 17:12
Regular
"Excommunicated"
[URL]http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/burningcrusade/[/URL]

An expansion eh?

I haven't even reached level 60 yet or seem a lot of the areas. It looks good apart from the Blood Elves.
Sat 29/10/05 at 13:04
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
SHEEPY wrote:
> It
> looks good apart from the Blood Elves.

Bweh. The horde needed a good looking female race to play.

I can't believe I have just wrote that....
Sat 29/10/05 at 10:55
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
The fiance has nearly been reduced to tears at this news.

Looks like I'm going to be spending a few more months with this game yet.
Sat 29/10/05 at 01:57
Regular
"...y'crazy fool!"
It is pandas, if a certain leaked screenshot is genuine.

As a horde player I think the horde came out well...alliance can keep their stinking pandas whereas blood elves will be running amuck everywhere no doubt (everyone loves a new elf race surely?, oh, just me then...). =P
Fri 28/10/05 at 23:47
"For the horde!!!!"
Shame they couldn't tell us what the new alliance race will be, proberly pandas hehe
Fri 28/10/05 at 23:41
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I see allot of people crying about Blood Elves on the WoW forum, can’t say I’m 100% happy with them being introduced as a new playable race, but this only because I think there are enough elves already. However, I can see the benefits of this new race and hopefully this’ll mean the balancing issues between Horde and Alliance should get fixed. I’m sure I can suffer an influx of new pointy eared ponces so long as it means we actually launch a raid where we aren’t outnumbered 3 to 1 by the alliance.

Anyway, expansion looks great, new continent, increased level cap, flying mounts, nice, and the ability to travel back in time to see parts of Azeroth before they where turned into rubble sounds excellent. I haven’t even explored all of Azeroth in it’s current state, but I’m already excited about being able to discover these new areas. This has just become my most anticipated game.
Fri 28/10/05 at 21:58
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Indeed - very few 60s actually seem to think the same...cos they're all lvl 1 on another sever ^^
Fri 28/10/05 at 21:47
Regular
I also find it humerous that people post with their level 1 alts threatening to quit wow because of it.
Fri 28/10/05 at 21:34
Regular
"gsybe you!"
'It's all pointless and tacky'

Yeah, you've discerned this from a basic intro to the pack...well done you, 13yr old pretentious snoblet.

I want more lands, more quests, more stuff! More PvP wouldn't go amiss either.
Fri 28/10/05 at 21:33
Regular
Haha, I read them as well.

It's not our fault they spend hours a day just to look "impressive".
Fri 28/10/05 at 21:26
Regular
"gsybe you!"
One of them yeah.

Jesus, people are whining all over the WoW forums - seems those who have lots of epics are crying at how they'll probably have to get better ones.

BOOHOO, there'll be more to do, more to see, more epixxxx to get, everything. They seem to want to get so good and then stop and let everyone admire them.

P*icks.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.