GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"World of Warcraft - The Burning Crusade"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'World of Warcraft'.
Fri 28/10/05 at 17:12
Regular
"Excommunicated"
[URL]http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/burningcrusade/[/URL]

An expansion eh?

I haven't even reached level 60 yet or seem a lot of the areas. It looks good apart from the Blood Elves.
Sun 30/10/05 at 00:51
Regular
Gasp wrote:
> Hope they add in weather effects.

Coming in a patch before the expansion.
Sun 30/10/05 at 00:50
Regular
The only thing I really don't like is the middle finger they've given to their own lore.

Illidan is way too powerful for us to kill, it's just dumb they're putting it in.

And I want to play as a Blood Elf, but the lore they've given to them joining the Horde is crap.

Other than that I'm looking forward to it. I can't see what's wrong with raising the cap a bit either.
Sun 30/10/05 at 00:43
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Nah, you'll have to have the expansion to play as the new races.

EDIT: I think anyway, can't remember if they info I saw about it was official or not :S
Sun 30/10/05 at 00:41
Regular
"Captain to you."
i wonder which bits, as it would be gay if you didn't get the new level cap or the slot items.

i guess making it so you can go the outworld would be part of the paid bit and i guess new races would be free.
Sun 30/10/05 at 00:35
Regular
Have to pay for most of it, but some things are free.
Sun 30/10/05 at 00:32
Regular
"Captain to you."
Gasp wrote:
> So Jewelcrafting and socket items will be like the materia from final
> fantasy?

i assume it will be like the hero's in warcraft 3 where you had 6 slots to place items as upgrades e.g. +20 lighting damage orb.

I think it's great they are releasing this, do you have to pay for the expansion or is it more like a uber patch?
Sat 29/10/05 at 23:35
Regular
er
Sat 29/10/05 at 23:31
"For the horde!!!!"
Famitsu! wrote:
> Blood Elves=more horde players=better game. It's that simple.

You won't be saying that if half the horde consists of 16 year old idiots who seem to get thier jollies from rolling female elfs and watching them dance and swear, then again it could be worse and Alliance players could join horde to :D
Sat 29/10/05 at 20:05
Regular
"Ow Yer"
I just watched the trailer and scoped the info and I cant wait for this!!! but are the flying mounts on flight paths or are they like horses and wolfs etc because it ses flying mounts in outland :s and I well hope the new ally race is pandas! Probly wont be though
Sat 29/10/05 at 19:50
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Blood Elves=more horde players=better game. It's that simple.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.