GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"World of Warcraft - The Burning Crusade"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'World of Warcraft'.
Fri 28/10/05 at 17:12
Regular
"Excommunicated"
[URL]http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/burningcrusade/[/URL]

An expansion eh?

I haven't even reached level 60 yet or seem a lot of the areas. It looks good apart from the Blood Elves.
Tue 01/11/05 at 11:43
"For the horde!!!!"
The chinese farmers will take a break from Maraudon and grind levels for a week then go back to Maraudon stronger.
Mon 31/10/05 at 17:04
Regular
"gsybe you!"
OMG this game sucks, I mean seriously, I pay money to play this game 17 hours a day, and it's just crap! My class can't kill others easily without some major form of skill or a bit of luck! What's with that? PLUS the game doesn't conform to how I want it to be, ergo it sucks, and to be honest, I don't know why I play!

This new expansion seems crap too. I mean, what am I going to do with all my current epics? They're going to be useless! Who wants new lands to explore and even better stuff to get? Nobody will inspect me anymore! I might as well give up now, the game isn't going to get any better, in fact it's rubbish cos it's not exactly how I want it to be, and my class is just rubbish!

Anyway, I'm off to play, I got to farm gear for Blackwing Layer! See you in 6 hours!

Average WoW forum user.
Mon 31/10/05 at 16:59
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I like WoW talk on here, a lot less whinging than on the WoW forums.

While on the subjct though, what on earth happened to all the Halloween stuff? they start it a few weeks before the actual day, then when it is Halloween they remove all the decorations, quests and items relating to it!!!!!
Mon 31/10/05 at 16:44
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Yeah I know what you mean - I can't but help post something.

Anyway, I must work, no more of this 'WoW' talk.

:*(
Mon 31/10/05 at 15:52
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I like how all World of Warcraft related threads soon become a place for all recent WoW events :). SR should really have considered making a WoW sticky by now, would have made it easier for us all.

Anyway, on another slightly related note to the original thread, I want a murloc pet [URL]http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/3390/wow20051031145652652ry.jpg[/URL] but alas I cannot get one :'( you had to have been at Blizzcon to get a code to acquire it in game, as well a Beta key that would allow you to Beta test all future Blizzard games, including this expansion.
Mon 31/10/05 at 15:23
Regular
"gsybe you!"
satans little helper wrote:
> thankee, and yeh, he's lifting the ban on 11th november, just got a /w
> from a high level lock who wanted to join but wasnt prepared to wait
> for that date >.< i mean, we neeed warlocks.

WTF?

Principles are principles, but we need locks like anything!

Once the forums are back up (gonna whin tonight), I'm gonna make a thread. I know Kip/Ergot etc are trying to keep it a nice guild etc, but I don't see how getting in another 15 odd decent players will muck that up too much. OR we could try and organise an MC raid *now* - and see how it goes.
Mon 31/10/05 at 11:26
Regular
31 -.-

EDIT: Posted the same minute? Skill.
Mon 31/10/05 at 11:26
Regular
What level are youse now?
Mon 31/10/05 at 11:13
Regular
Hell yeah. Hambone and I are eager to join.
Mon 31/10/05 at 10:07
Regular
I wonder if Creepy's still interested.

I really must get my Druid to 60. I'm having more fun with my Rogue, Warlock and Priest though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.