GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Morrowind The Elder Scrolls 3"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind'.
Mon 31/10/05 at 07:56
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
I was going to get this off ebay, but just wanted to know wether any of you thought it was any good?
Thanks!
Mon 31/10/05 at 08:37
Regular
"8==="
I would get the game of the year edition.

It should only cost you around £10.

And the graphics are a lot better.
Mon 31/10/05 at 08:25
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
Hedfix wrote:
> Get the 'Game of the year' edition if you can because the graphics
> are better and there's more stuff to do.

Are the graphics alot better, cos I was watching an ordinary one on ebay and its going in an hour, or should I wait and get the one your sayings better?thanks!
Mon 31/10/05 at 08:16
Regular
"8==="
There's a lot of grey, browns and dark greens. It's mainly a moody desolate place but there are green hills too.

Get the 'Game of the year' edition if you can because the graphics are better and there's more stuff to do.
Mon 31/10/05 at 08:14
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
Thanks, also i was wondering if there was any colour in it, it looks a bit dull on the pics?
Mon 31/10/05 at 08:02
Regular
"8==="
Yep, you have to put a bit of time into it before you get the most out of it though.

It's not as 'pick up and play-able' as Fable.

If you like it it should last you a long time.
Mon 31/10/05 at 07:56
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
I was going to get this off ebay, but just wanted to know wether any of you thought it was any good?
Thanks!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.