GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Morrowind The Elder Scrolls 3"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind'.
Mon 31/10/05 at 07:56
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
I was going to get this off ebay, but just wanted to know wether any of you thought it was any good?
Thanks!
Tue 08/11/05 at 00:41
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Ok, I'll put it up on ebay. You free tomorrow ? I have a couple of other games to put on there, so I might as well put all three up tomorrow morning and I'll post the link on here for you for Morrowind. :-)
Tue 08/11/05 at 00:15
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
I dont mind paying that much..... Do you have an ebay account? Cos if you do you could put it on without any pics or description( be cheaper for you!!) and put it on buy it now, put the link on here, and I would get it sraight away......hows that then?

Let me know what you think...:)
Mon 07/11/05 at 19:12
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
£10 plus £1.50 for p+p.
Mon 07/11/05 at 18:52
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
How much wuld you be willing to pay for it? If you did want to sell it? :)
Sun 06/11/05 at 20:40
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
If you have no luck finding it, I might sell mine to you if you want. Its in new condition cause I'm nuts about keeping my games in perfect condition. Drives my Fiancee mad when I buy DVDs and games cause I always look at the packaging and stuff to make sure its perfect. ;-))
Sun 06/11/05 at 17:16
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Try at GAME in the pre-owned section.
Sun 06/11/05 at 16:11
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
I dont really like spending more than £15 on games.....
Sun 06/11/05 at 12:37
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
See if you'd gone for it from the start, most places sell it for £20. ;-)
Sun 06/11/05 at 12:28
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
Do you know where I can get the Game of the year edition, for 10.00?
Tue 01/11/05 at 11:54
"For the horde!!!!"
What I like best is you can play just about anything you want, warrior that can use magic or a mage that uses a bow as well as magic to kill etc...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.