GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
""BEST QUOTES""

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 24/09/02 at 23:01
Regular
This thread will hopefully fill with your favourite quotes be they Books or T.V.I have heard many funny quotes and though of sharing them with you all most of them came from Homer Simpson one of the lengends of Cartoons.
In the Simpsons one Sunday if you saw it the Simpsons were becoming broke so Homer thought that Marge should have a baby and sell it I forget what it is called and the quote I could not stop laughing at was "It's not uteru it's uterus." lol. :)
I have heard many more and will add another Simpsons Classic every 10 posts his thread gets so write your own and then I will mine.
"To Spam Or Not To Spam"
I think I am doing it right now.
Tue 24/09/02 at 23:01
Regular
"$Cash or Cheque$"
This thread will hopefully fill with your favourite quotes be they Books or T.V.I have heard many funny quotes and though of sharing them with you all most of them came from Homer Simpson one of the lengends of Cartoons.
In the Simpsons one Sunday if you saw it the Simpsons were becoming broke so Homer thought that Marge should have a baby and sell it I forget what it is called and the quote I could not stop laughing at was "It's not uteru it's uterus." lol. :)
I have heard many more and will add another Simpsons Classic every 10 posts his thread gets so write your own and then I will mine.
"To Spam Or Not To Spam"
I think I am doing it right now.
Tue 24/09/02 at 23:04
Regular
".......on the attac"
"Forget the money? What do you mean forget the money? What are you doing?"

"What am I doing? I'm talk to an empty telephone...."

"I don't understand"

"Cos there is a dead man on the other end of this f***ing line!"
Wed 25/09/02 at 10:00
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
bart to marge "allowance time pay up ding ding ding ding"

marge - "no allowance until youve done the garden"

lisa "but work is hard ding ding ding ding"

lisa and bart "ding ding ding ding ding"

hommer runs by yelling "ice cream van ice cream van!"

bart- "and whats all this crap i hear about sharing!"

Homer- "your ideas are intriguing to me and i wish to subscribe to your news letter"

this is a mirc version of a scene in the matrix.

It seems you have been leading two lives, Mr. Anderson. In one life, you are Robert Anderson, assistant cook at a Jack in the Box in Mesquite....in the other...you go by the chat alias "Randerson"...spreading homosexual propoganda, lying, and being a generally immature pest...
One of these...has a future.
LMAO OMFG where's the phone, I have to tell Dean about this
How can you use the phone when you cannot...speak?
*** AgentSmith sets mode: +m

the mode +m means that only people who have voice mode in channels can speak (tis a way to shut up everyone and announce stuff)

heh

more mirc

[23:14] Krugern and psyc0jo|foodage go make your 0wn stupid gheyroom

how big is yogi?
huge :)
but a lil lube and i'm sure you'll be fine
:)
lol

to explain, the first line is asking how big as in planet size in planetarion.
Wed 25/09/02 at 10:08
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
"It is my belief that god's plan dictates I must spend a little time with each and every stupid person on this planet."
Untitled script - Goatboy 2002

"So b###cks is bad, but the dog's b###cks is good?"
Samuel L Jackson "51st State"

"Do I sound like I'm kidding? He's #####ing drivin' around with a cop in his trunk!"
Nice Guy Eddie "Reservoir Dogs"
Wed 25/09/02 at 10:20
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Swearing, in any form is not allowed. This is a family forum (believe it or not) and we don't want young people coming on here reading foul language, or indeed, parents coming on here and seeing the kind of language that some of you post. The swear filter is there for a reason, and that's not for you to try and beat it with s p a c e s or 'quote marks'. If we find any swearing, of any kind, it'll be deleted, and you may be banned

Lord H - Goatboy - what have you done !!!!
Wed 25/09/02 at 10:21
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Swearing, in any form is not allowed. This is a family forum (believe it or not) and we don't want young people coming on here reading foul language, or indeed, parents coming on here and seeing the kind of language that some of you post. The swear filter is there for a reason, and that's not for you to try and beat it with s p a c e s or 'quote marks'. If we find any swearing, of any kind, it'll be deleted, and you may be banned

Lord H - Goatboy - what have you done !!!!
Wed 25/09/02 at 10:22
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Ooopps !
Wed 25/09/02 at 10:26
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
newspapers use stars.

newspapers are read by families

if families find stars or hashes on here offensive then that's hypocritical.

Why a word should become less offensive when starred I don't know, but I think what snuggles was complaining about was gratuitous swearing that got around the swear filter by using punctuation marks ie "ass" which is banned though inoffensive.
Wed 25/09/02 at 10:28
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
I was extracting the urine Mr Happy.

By quoting Snuggly !

Didn't work did it :(
Wed 25/09/02 at 11:23
Regular
"..."
"I ain't no bungee expert, but i don't think his head is supposed to be slamming into the ground like that"

Will, The Fresh Prince of Bel Air

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.