GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Could this be World War 3?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 24/09/02 at 21:11
Regular
America have an annoying President, and a very big army.
England have an annoying Prime Minister and a very big army.

Iraq have some very dangerous weapons.

They seem even enough for this to escalate to much more.

If it's a war, I have 14 serious illnesses, I'm allergic to Clothing and I'm a very tall 4-year old.
Sat 05/10/02 at 21:06
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
If the bombs "start dropping" he won't have a chance to strike back, which is why we need to go to war. You say he'll strike back yes ? Then you obviously think he'll use his weapons against us. Which is the whole point of a pre emptive strike !!

~~Belldandy~~
Sat 05/10/02 at 20:56
Regular
"Plotting Your Demis"
About Osama, the possibility of him being dead is the same as him being alive, so no-one knows, but he hasn't been brought to justice.
"The war is against Saddam Hussein and not Iraq"- Seems familiar...
The war on terrorism (aimed at Bin Laden) killed many civilians of Afghanistan, and a war against Saddam Hussein will kill more (civilians).I do not think that Saddam has motives to attack, but if the bombs start dropping, I think that he will attack, that is why i think there is no point in having a war.
Sat 05/10/02 at 17:04
"Darkness, always"
The americans have perfected cloning!

look, I have proof of how they intend to take on the world:

http://www.geocities.com/randomscope/clone.gif
Sat 05/10/02 at 16:50
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
Lombardo wrote:
> Do you really think that bombing Iraq will solve the problem?
> Osama Bin Laden has not even been caught yet, but thousands of
> civilians have been killed. I'm not saying that Saddam Hussein is
> friendly, I'm saying that although the US has the right motives (to
> bring peace), their methods are dubious, and often kill many
> civilians.

Has anyone actually said we're going to just sit back and bomb ? Er no, nobody except the media.... There are several whole carrier groups in the sea right now, there are elements of the 82nd, 101st, USOCOM, Rangers, SAS, Paras, armoured brigades e.t.c all stationed around neghbouring countries and bases. That doesn't suggest an air war like Afghanistan.

Again, to reiterate for the nth time, the war isn't against IRaq, it's Saddam and his support mechanism.

Methods are dubious ? They haven't even attacked yet so thats unsubstantiated don't ya think ?

As for Osama, anyone prove he's alive right now ? Nope. Last tape intel has recovered dates to early November. It's quite possible tht Osama lies dead in the Tora Bora mountains right now.

~~Belldandy~~
Sat 05/10/02 at 11:10
Regular
"Plotting Your Demis"
Do you really think that bombing Iraq will solve the problem?
Osama Bin Laden has not even been caught yet, but thousands of civilians have been killed. I'm not saying that Saddam Hussein is friendly, I'm saying that although the US has the right motives (to bring peace), their methods are dubious, and often kill many civilians.
Fri 04/10/02 at 19:09
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
It's about as close to an enemy as you'll get !

Lets see, Saddam has;

1) Publicly stated that Israel and the jewish race should be destroyed.
2) Tried to acquire nuclear material.
3) Developed other WMDS, and then "lost" them, like you lose that much anthrax....
4) Previously attacked his own people, Iran, Kuwait, Israel.
5) Failed to release 600 Gulf War prisoners, they have disappeared without trace.
6) Broken UN resolutions for 11 years.
7) Offered cash payments for the dead bodies of US and UK servicemen patrolling the No Fly zone.
8) Sheltered terrorists of various groups.
9) Paid money to the families of Palestinian suicide bombers.
10) Attempted to construct a "super gun" in secret.
11) Had political opponents murdered, women raped and murdered, children of his enemies tortured, and even members of his own family killed.

Er, just what does he have to do to become an enemy in your eyes, nuke someone ? Oh yeah, thats why we're going to attack, to stop him doing that in the future....

~~Belldandy~~
Thu 03/10/02 at 17:33
Regular
"Plotting Your Demis"
What Bush seems to be doing is much like poking a sleeping lion in the testicles, which could anger this otherwise neutral lion.

By that I mean that if George Bush attacks Iraq, this could cause Saddam Hussein to use chemical or biological weapons, which he probably won't do unless he is under serious threat. Who saw that speech yesterday? If you did, did you hear a single valid point, as to why George Bush plans to take military action against Iraq unless Saddam resigns? It went a bit like this: He is "evil" and "dangerous", we want "freedom" for our "great and peaceful country".

Hitler influenced some Germans against the Jews in a similar way, blaming them for existing problems and calling them "evil", then saying that the German people would be safer without them. This was seriously wrong, and i think that Bush is seriously wrong. That speech yesterday was propaganda, to make the residents of the US see Saddam Hussein (and Iraq) as an enemy.

Lombardo
Thu 03/10/02 at 17:06
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
Goatboy wrote:
> You cannot discard 350,000 people's opinions as a mob that needs a
> brain-scan.
> It's personal belief and conviction.
>
> I understand your views on this, but please try to refrain from
> sneering at those that wish to express another viewpoint to this whole
> pantomime.
>
> Cheers mate.

Er, sorry, should have amde myself more clear. "Yesterday" referred to Tuesday, not the SUnday of that march...anyways..... I was referring to Hans Blix claiming a victory in Vienna for getting Iraq to accept inspectors in all sites, apart from 8. Now I'm not great at maths, but all minus 8 does not equal all, does it ? Which is why it was no victory and why anyone who thinks Blix's little triumpth is a victory needs a brainscan. Protestors don't need a brainscan, they can say and think what they like because we live in a democracy, unlike the Iraqi people.....

~~Belldandy~~
Thu 03/10/02 at 09:57
"I hate that!!!"
I think bush has gone to far now!
If he goes ahead and attacks Iraq the effects it would have on his country and the rest of the world would be devestating!
Bush seems hellbent on war!
Wed 02/10/02 at 22:17
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
I'm not worried about the war... The only thing I'm worried about is the weapons which he has which when breathed in melt your insides and stuff, you tellin me you wanna go out like that. You may aswell go out in a blaze of glory with a gun or somit.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.