GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Could this be World War 3?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 24/09/02 at 21:11
Regular
America have an annoying President, and a very big army.
England have an annoying Prime Minister and a very big army.

Iraq have some very dangerous weapons.

They seem even enough for this to escalate to much more.

If it's a war, I have 14 serious illnesses, I'm allergic to Clothing and I'm a very tall 4-year old.
Tue 24/09/02 at 21:11
Regular
America have an annoying President, and a very big army.
England have an annoying Prime Minister and a very big army.

Iraq have some very dangerous weapons.

They seem even enough for this to escalate to much more.

If it's a war, I have 14 serious illnesses, I'm allergic to Clothing and I'm a very tall 4-year old.
Tue 24/09/02 at 22:35
Regular
"Excommunicated"
If so the next one will be fought with sticks and stones

Not World War 3 as that was game I played at cub camp where everyone best each other up

And they won't call up but my reaction would be

" Your country needs you lad "

" Really? "

" Yes "

" beep off *
Wed 25/09/02 at 01:35
If anyone asked me to join the venerable British Army, I'd have to show them the finger, and ask them, "Is this yours?"
Wed 25/09/02 at 01:50
"High polygon count"
It's nice that so many who enjoy the freedom our ancestors fought for are so willing to defend it if it becomes necessary.
Wed 25/09/02 at 07:59
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I don't like fighting.
It hurts.
I especially wouldn't like fighting someone with a weapon that is intent on shooting me, merely because of geographical differences.

I need a better reason to kill someone than they were born in a different country to me.

Just my opinion, I could be wrong.
Wed 25/09/02 at 09:07
"I hate that!!!"
But if Sddam fears for his life hey may and probabaly will panic.
he'll probabaly fear for his life and launch a chemical weapon on one of his neighbours and then they'll start attacking him then eachother and all because of on president.

Blair in my veiw is like a lap dog for bush.
Saddam does need to be dealt with though!
Wed 25/09/02 at 09:20
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
i don't know if we would have the sort of war where they would conscript. If they do I wonder if they would conscript women. Women still aren't allowed to fight on the front line, so there are some benifits to being a woman.

I wonder how they get away with not letting women fight on the front line with all the equality laws. Maybe I'm wrong, does anyone know what the rules are now.
Wed 25/09/02 at 10:31
"I hate that!!!"
Women do get to join the army but it's just too dangerous for them on the front line, forgive me if I'm sounding discrimitory!
Wed 25/09/02 at 10:34
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Bill Hicks

"ANYONE dumb enough to join the military should be allowed to fight. I dont care how many pushups you can do, put on this helmet and go wait in a foxhole until we tell you which nation of skinny brown people to kill"
Wed 25/09/02 at 10:37
Regular
"Acid Casual"
I'm a one man army.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.