GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Resident Evil"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 22/09/02 at 16:58
Regular
The more I see about this game, the more I want it. The graphics, the bosses (particularly the shark), the atmosphere all seem to add up to a must buy game, but I'm still not sure.

You guys have played it, so what are the good parts? I've read reviews, but a little persuasion about the fun factor, etc would be nice. Is it worth buying?
Page:
Tue 05/11/02 at 01:43
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
Alcofrolic wrote:
> yeah whatever, im bored now.
> you obviously dont understand
>
> night all

Idiot.
Tue 05/11/02 at 01:42
Regular
yeah whatever, im bored now.
you obviously dont understand

night all
Tue 05/11/02 at 01:41
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
Yeah thanks, it was from a past post which I'm not taking credit for but you did tell me to talk about Resident Evil and I did, Did I not?
Tue 05/11/02 at 01:39
Regular
lovely, although not relavent to the topic, nice copy and paste skills though.
i like it
Tue 05/11/02 at 01:37
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
Ok then....

July 29th 1978

Albert Wesker and William Burkin have been assigned to the “mansion” at the young ages of 18 and 16.

July 31st 1978

Albert Wesker and William Burkin arrive at the mansion for the first time via helicopter. They are Chief Researchers and have no been put more or less in charge of the Arklay Research Facility.

July 27th 1981

Albert Wesker is now 21 and William Burkin is 19. They are now introduced to Alexia Ashford, a 10-year-old girl who is very clever and the youngest person to ever become a head researcher at Umbrella. William Berkin held the “record” up until this point. This was the first time that they decided to concentrate their research on a “living biological weapon”. Now they nicked named the “T-virus”, “Zombie”.

December 21st 1983

Alexia dies in a horrific lab accident, where she accidentally infected her self with the “T-Veronica” virus she was researching herself in the Antarctica Research Facility.

July 1st 1988

Wesker and Burkin are now starting there 11th year at the Arklay Research Facility, Wesker is now 28 and Burkin is 26 and is married with a 2-year-old daughter.

After all of this time they had now started to research the “tyrant”. An ultimate Soldier. However, if the subject did not have the correct amount of intelligence then it wouldn’t survive the process.

Wesker and Burkin receive the Nemesis Prototype from Europe, a living “parasite” It would combine its strength with the intelligence of a subject and then it would turn its self into the “Ultimate Biological Weapon”. If they could have finished the “Nemesis Project” then it would be able to create “war like” bodies.

William Burkin discovers something “different” when experimenting on a girl that Umbrella have been experimenting on for 21 years. This “difference” is what started off the research into the “G-Virus” deviation of the “T-Virus”.

July 31st 1995

17 Years since Wesker had been “there”. He had left 4 years ago just after William Burkin announced the “G-Virus” plan.

The difference between the G and T viruses is as follows. The “G-Virus” continuously mutates the subject, where as the “T-Virus” just changes it once.

Mansion Incident

In the outskirts of the city, by the dense Raccoon forest and Arklay mountains surrounding it, local newspapers reported attacks as well as unusual sightings of groups of strange people and what was called "dog-like" creatures in the area. The mutilated remains of a woman hiker was found in a river, and judging by the state of the woman, police told reporters that it was most likely caused by a grizzly or wolf attack.

The Raccoon City mayor, Michael Warren, was forced to send in the elite Raccoon City Police Special tactics and rescue service (S.T.A.R.S) Bravo Team to investigate the forest area, because of the heightened emotions of the Raccoon citizens. But shortly after the Bravo team was sent in, the police HQ lost contact.
The S.T.A.R.S Alpha Team was sent in the next day to search and rescue the remaining Bravo team, but all they found was their crashed helicopter, and the dead body of the helicopter pilot. And soon the Alpha team would experience the same faith as their compatriots, and they were forced to escape into a nearby Mansion, where they thought it was safe...

But they were wrong, Bravo team had been slaughtered by the walking dead. Kenneth had already been killed and Brad had flown away, so the Alpha team was in a really sticky situation.

Jill and Chris fight for their survival as the plot unfolds. Enrico Marini is shot and killed by an unknown shooter, maybe Wesker or Barry under Wesker’s orders.

Almost all of the Stars members are being killed but Chris Redfield finds Rebecca Chambers and they escape from the mansion killing the Tyrant and leaving Wesker for dead.

Over all Chris, Barry, Jill, Brad and Rebecca are the only Stars members to survive.

Bravo team consisted of:

Richard Aiken--DIED
Rebecca Chambers—ONLY SURVIVOR
Enrico Marini--DIED
Forest Speyer--DIED
Kenneth J Sullivan--DIED

That enough??????
Tue 05/11/02 at 01:31
Regular
for gods sake, why are some people so pathetic?
not you Dreamwarbird, im on about the certain people who cant just leave something alone.

post about resident evil in here of just get out
Tue 05/11/02 at 01:22
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
DreamWarBird wrote:
> Bazzman wrote:
> I back out? nope im just not gonna wase time talking to a piece of
> crap.
>
> Ho-Hum

Ho-Hum? O......k
Tue 05/11/02 at 01:22
Regular
"All about the Beats"
Bazzman wrote:
> I back out? nope im just not gonna wase time talking to a piece of
> crap.

Ho-Hum
Tue 05/11/02 at 01:17
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
Idiot.
Tue 05/11/02 at 01:17
Regular
Bazzman wrote:
> Alcofrolic
> User Type: Just Arrived
> Registered: 2 day(s) ago
> Contributions submitted:
> UKchatforums.com: 74 posts, 5342 words.
> UKcheats.com: 1 cheats All cheats by this author
> UKhints.com: 0 hints
> UKreviews.com: 0 reviews
> UKwalkthroughs.com: 0 walkthroughs
>
>
> Bazzman
> "T.P For My Bunghole!"
> User Type: Regular
> Registered: 525 day(s) ago
> Contributions submitted:
> UKchatforums.com: 1267 posts, 66847 words.
> UKcheats.com: 26 cheats All cheats by this author
> UKhints.com: 22 hints All hints by this author
> UKreviews.com: 12 reviews All reviews by this author
> UKwalkthroughs.com: 0 walkthroughs
>
> Hmm I wonder who has the most respect.

is that supposed to impress me?

bye, im not going to reply to this topic anymore unless it is about GAMES!
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.