GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"should resi, res, rezzy be banned permanantly?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 19/09/02 at 21:46
Regular
this is the third time in 2 days hes been banned now and he keeps coming back why he'll just keep on getting banned after 1 message why cant they permanantly ban him? should he be banned permanantly?
Fri 20/09/02 at 00:01
Regular
Some people obviously have nothing better to do.
Fri 20/09/02 at 00:05
Regular
No obvioulsy not, silly feckers. I bet they all own Xbox's that's why they have to fill their time with pointless discussions.

:D
Fri 20/09/02 at 01:00
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Actually the ones going around doing these obsessive he's been banned posts appear to be Ninties - opps. ;-)

Bah - who cares about all this whose been banned crap anyway. Fair enough if someone wants to do 1 post about it. But there seems to be 4 topics or so about it in every forum.
Fri 20/09/02 at 09:36
Regular
"Red Egg Sandwich"
can't SR ban the ones that keep moaning about who should get banned and who got banned unfairly.

just let me stay with my new name, you don't have to read my posts, you don't have to talk to me about how good your game cube is and i don't have to get another e-mail addy LOL.

come on just leave me alone PLEASE. (i have a few back up e-mails in case LOL)

why not let me stay at least a few days before get banned, or we could do it every year, when my days hits 365 i could get banned for being here a year.

come on people all i've ever done is rattle a few cages and i was happy till that techno freak post GRRRRRRRR shoulda stayed well out of it.

AND STOP starting these banned, unbanned who should be banned type posts......

anyway back to gaming, i got stunt man the other day and i have to say it is pretty good. can be a bit annoying with the slow loading times when you have to retry a stunt.

the creat a stunt thingy is cool and i've earnt a few new cars and ramps ect.

i'm stuck on the stunt where you follow that white van and have to avoid a folk lift truck. i can't land flat enough, i keep dodging the folk lift and landing on me roof GRRRRRR ah well give it another bash tonight.
Fri 20/09/02 at 10:30
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Well then - I think SR have given the answer - he logs on - he gets banned. Simple really.
Fri 20/09/02 at 11:44
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Come on res, enough is enough. SR gave you one last chance which you blew a couple of days ago. They don't want you back, and because you constantly open new accounts which last two minutes, allot of other people here don't want you back either. Can you not live without these forums?
Fri 20/09/02 at 11:58
Regular
"I aint Res"
cipro wrote:
> Come on res, enough is enough. SR gave you one last chance which you
> blew a couple of days ago. They don't want you back, and because you
> constantly open new accounts which last two minutes, allot of other
> people here don't want you back either. Can you not live without these
> forums?

no i like the forums and i like a few of the the people on them too.

it's just all the people who don't like me complain and moan that i've signed up so i get banned so i sign up they get me into an argument i then get banned.

i think people take the forums way to seriously. all i ever say in my posts is the odd joke and i talk about the odd game, i try and get on with it but there's always someone shouting 'ban him again SR ban him'

i mean i've signed up loads and loads of times now and the only reason i've been banned again and again is cause someone reports the posts or starts a whole new topic in customer services.

i'm sure most don't care if i'm hear or not which i'm ok with, it's the people that moan about me and do nothing else but moan that annoys me.

no doubt they'll report this post and add to the 'ban res' topics in customer services forum.

i'll be back, as long as i can post i'm happy and if i have to keep registering then fine i will.
Fri 20/09/02 at 12:49
Regular
"A man with a stick"
You broke the rules twice, hence the bannings. SR clearly don't want you to come back which is why every account you open is banned, and I don't expect they will cave in and let you back with all the accounts you keep on re-opening.

I think your the one taking this forum too seriously, crikey anyone would think you can't live without it.
Fri 20/09/02 at 18:36
"For the horde!!!!"
god how many time is this Res geeza going to be banned lol
Fri 20/09/02 at 18:41
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Res is hitting the Reynolds record mark.

Only 4 more bannings to go, Res, and you'll hold the record for being banned most on SR.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.