GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Liberty City Stories."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories'.
Wed 02/11/05 at 23:26
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Got a chance to play this today for around an hour, and first impressions were very good. Graphically it's easily as good as GTA3 on the PS2, but with much better character animation. Controls will take a bit of getting used to, it doesn't work so well with just one analogue stick, but I'm sure I'll get used to it over time. And best of all, Lazlow's back with Chatterbox, although it's called LCFR now.

:)
Fri 04/11/05 at 18:39
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Im loving it, I didnt think it would work well on the psp and besides the camera its brilliant. The radio stations are typical GTA - amazing, listen to LCFR it had me in stitches listening to the "Electronzone" You can have custom soundtracks if you download some program from the rockstar site, stuff you put on needs to come off a cd though. Not experienced much of the story yet, tended to wander off and do my own thing. My only real complaints are the fact that you can no longer climb, and then I drove my taxi into the sea expecting to get out and swim - i drowned :(
Fri 04/11/05 at 16:10
Regular
pb wrote:
> Don't upgrade it, just use the software to fool it into thinking you
> have 2.0, then you can still emulate...

-----

You cant do that with GTA. It NEEDS 2.0 to run. None of the software version tricker things work.
Fri 04/11/05 at 16:08
"possibly impossible"
Don't upgrade it, just use the software to fool it into thinking you have 2.0, then you can still emulate...
Fri 04/11/05 at 15:15
Regular
"AKA oasismark"
Bullett wrote:
> Yup, it's arrived :D
>
> \o/

Yay! means my parcel at home is def GTA.

Just gotta upgrade my PSP, never done it before, hope i don't crash it. :s

Bye bye 1.5 :'(

Hope to see you soon again.
Fri 04/11/05 at 14:56
"possibly impossible"
Ah well, I'll just have to listen to you going on about how good it is until my copy arrives ;)
Fri 04/11/05 at 14:40
Regular
Yup, it's arrived :D

\o/
Fri 04/11/05 at 14:01
Regular
Just leaving for home now :)

Will update soon
Fri 04/11/05 at 13:56
Regular
"AKA oasismark"
Bullett wrote:
> I sure did take that offer, thanks :D
>
> My email was about 9, 9:30PM, but I'm hoping it had already gone out
> through the day and that it will be delivered today. If not, I can
> wait :)

I got a package waiting fo rme at home, should be GTA.

You got yours yet?
Fri 04/11/05 at 11:46
"High polygon count"
Hedfix wrote:
> Isn't it Chase HQ except you can jump on cars and snipe a bit from a
> helicopter?

If you like to over-simplify things, you could say that.

It's a bit like comparing Halo to Alien Breed 3D, though.
Fri 04/11/05 at 11:09
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Hedfix wrote:
> WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
>
> I've opted for Pursuit Force instead - something fresh and original.
>
> Isn't it Chase HQ except you can jump on cars and snipe a bit from a
> helicopter?

Haha, fresh and original!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.