GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Football is "Stupid""

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 18/09/02 at 21:58
Regular
Do you agree? I personally think it is a stupid fad that has gone too far.
Wed 25/09/02 at 18:58
Regular
"smile, it's free"
All the anti-football contributers to this thread should go and have another read of Mr Ripper's post earlier on.

They could then compare their own arguments to it, and see who could more accurately be described as an 'Illiterate tard' :)
Wed 25/09/02 at 18:57
Regular
"~a Libertine~"
Never enjoyed football as a child, as a game or as a source of entertainment but me da likes it so im happy
Wed 25/09/02 at 18:40
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Football can't really be called "Stupid" at all. The players get paid such astronomical sums of money because they are very talented. Think of all the millions of people that want to be proffessional football players, but never get the chance, simply because they're beaten by a couple of talented individuals.

Many see football as more of a Lifestyle than anything else, and you can't argue about why. Football isn't just some silly craze - it's a lifestyle, a dream, etc.

Football rocks!
Wed 25/09/02 at 18:30
"The Will of D."
You may if you can back up what we are both trying to say, Football is crap!
An absurd amount of money is paid just for kicking a ball of leather around a unused running track.
Wed 25/09/02 at 16:42
Regular
"DS..."
i hate football, to me it's just a bunch of illiterate tards kicking a ball around a big empty space with the only goal in the so called game being that it'self but except it is'nt really it's just a simple metal structure with a net, and the fans are just as bad as the players chanting meaningless babble they might as well be chanting...

"we are illierate Tards!, Tards!, Tards!, *pause* Tards! Tards! Tards!, *pause* Tards! Tards! Tards! *pause* we are illiterate tards! tards! tards! and we like to make a point of it!"

it's an absolute load of mindless cack which thrives on attention from morons.

need i say more?

slik ~_~
Sun 22/09/02 at 20:33
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Cyclone wrote:
> YAY!
>
>
> -----
>
> On CM01/02, I never pay a layer more than about 55,000p/w.
>
> I feel its my 'statement' against too many high wages.
>
> ;)

Layer. Heh.
Fri 20/09/02 at 18:09
"The Will of D."
My life would be more exciting if it never existed. It's too tiring to play (previous experience from yesterday and tuesday), and it would put me to sleep if I had actually watched it.
Fri 20/09/02 at 15:32
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Football is one of the greatest sports in the world. You must be mad to not like playing or watching football. If football didn't exsist then my life would be pretty boring.
Fri 20/09/02 at 13:02
Regular
Heh, my Argentine superstar striker (the year is 2082 so you wont have heard of him!) for my sheffield wednesday team is on £150,000 a week :S

Cant lose him really though, he's my alltime top goalscorer ever. Gets at least 20 every season. Been the premiership top scorer for the last 9 seasons. He's 36 now but still banging them in! Scored 175 league goals for me! Beating the record set by my previous argentine superstar striker!
Fri 20/09/02 at 12:37
"Darkness, always"
Cyclone wrote:
> On CM01/02, I never pay a layer more than about 55,000p/w.
>
> I feel its my 'statement' against too many high wages.
>
> ;)

Are you sure that isn't just your board being tight?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.