GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Grand Theft Auto 3 is boring.."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 18/09/02 at 21:00
Regular
The magic has gone.

After ages of playing and completing it numerous times, Grand Theft Auto has finally lost it's touch.

I don't know why. But it's weird. I look upon it as just another game, don't realy notice it, just lay it on my shelf between MTV Music Generator 2 and Jak and Daxter - games I haven't played since about May.

What is wrong with me?
The freedom - The fun - The sickly joy - It's all just spun past me now.

Is anyone else getting this.

Well, I guess after a month It'll all be well and GTA will be my most-played game of the month.

Until that happy, day:

I'll miss you, old friend.
Wed 18/09/02 at 21:00
Regular
The magic has gone.

After ages of playing and completing it numerous times, Grand Theft Auto has finally lost it's touch.

I don't know why. But it's weird. I look upon it as just another game, don't realy notice it, just lay it on my shelf between MTV Music Generator 2 and Jak and Daxter - games I haven't played since about May.

What is wrong with me?
The freedom - The fun - The sickly joy - It's all just spun past me now.

Is anyone else getting this.

Well, I guess after a month It'll all be well and GTA will be my most-played game of the month.

Until that happy, day:

I'll miss you, old friend.
Wed 18/09/02 at 21:05
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
Yeah man I'm bored of it now,
but I'll still play it. I'm not fully bored but its not that appealing now.
Wed 18/09/02 at 21:06
Regular
"Max Power"
i no gta3 is now boring but it has supplyed me with endless amounts of fun
Wed 18/09/02 at 21:08
Regular
"Max Power"
i have to go now bye
Thu 19/09/02 at 00:00
Regular
I bought the PC version the other week after not playing the PS2 version for a good 6 months.

The added features like the replay and the Mp3 radio station make it pretty cool (crusing down a street and doing drive-bys while listening to my tupac stuff is quality =)), and i quite enjoyed playing through it again.
Thu 19/09/02 at 00:11
Regular
"accidental superher"
i got bored of the game like 3 months after it was first released...
and when i tried to tell everyone that back then...people were shocked...sigh
Thu 19/09/02 at 00:55
"High polygon count"
I still go back to it occasionally.

If you want something to see you through until Vice City, and your PC will handle it, try Mafia. It's not as long as GTA3, but still as much fun.
Thu 19/09/02 at 01:07
Regular
"360: swfcman"
I got Mafia too, and personally i think its a much better game than GTA3. GTA3 is/was great, and likewise, im a little bored of it now.

So if your waiting for Vice City, id get Mafia now aswell.
Thu 19/09/02 at 01:11
Regular
I'd get mafia if i had some money :D
Thu 19/09/02 at 03:47
Regular
anyone dowloaded this movie yet?

http://movies.computerandvideogames.com/40159/vicecity.mov

22MB. I'm downloading now :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.