GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New or returning?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 27/05/06 at 22:16
"possibly impossible"
Stick your name down here and whether you've come back to Freeola Chat or are here for the first time.

It might even go past 10 posts...
Fri 02/06/06 at 18:16
Regular
hey hippyman :D welcome back
Fri 02/06/06 at 16:54
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
oo, first post here in ages.

Returning, but will only be here until seraphim finds me...
Wed 31/05/06 at 23:28
Regular
"hulagadoo"
How long's the chat been back up? I kept freeola as my home page but hadn't noticed that there was a chat tab until just now. Anyway, I shall be here most days. How has everyone been?
Mon 29/05/06 at 22:35
Regular
I was one of the earliest members - there were a few around at the time - but I was here before many of the current regulars.

There was some sort of cockup with my original account, which got deleted, and a second time my profile was reset due to someone else managing to use my account (I requested the reset) - so considering I've had 2 previous accounts (with the same name) then I have been here a long time :P

My first post on the forums was a reply the Fogmaster's post on Pokémon Yellow in the Pokémon Yellow forum...Fogmaster was first to post in that forum.

Why do I remember stuff like this and none of the important things?
Mon 29/05/06 at 11:42
Regular
I can't remember :D seems so long ago. I think I came around the end of 99 so not sure if there was anything before then, but I do remember everyone registering in 2000. Cookys one of the oldest registered but that only places him somewhere in January 2000. This place was really different back then.

Did you have another account? I think you reg this one in November 2000, but I'm sure you were here well before then.
Mon 29/05/06 at 11:12
Regular
Machie wrote:

> I remember they started the forum in the beginning of 2000.
> Wasn't much else to do on here before that apart from buy stuff
> of course.

I'm sure it was mid-1999. The forums were here when I first had the internet which was summer 1999 - though they looked completely different...
Mon 29/05/06 at 00:14
Regular
Ah so this is where those characters are from, I've been wondering because I see those girls a lot. Does that penguin have wings? :S how odd.
Mon 29/05/06 at 00:09
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Nippon Ichi already created my dream game and called it Disgaea 2 :-)
Mon 29/05/06 at 00:06
Regular
An RPG about doughnuts and japanese women, I just created your dream game.
Mon 29/05/06 at 00:04
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
well i only show up for something for 1 of 3 reasons and there's no doughnuts or japanese women here

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.