GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New or returning?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 27/05/06 at 22:16
"possibly impossible"
Stick your name down here and whether you've come back to Freeola Chat or are here for the first time.

It might even go past 10 posts...
Thu 15/06/06 at 14:15
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
I'm sure I'll pass, just not as well as I'd have liked but what are you gonna do. Just physics to go now, which I'm pretty conifdent I'll do well in.
Wed 14/06/06 at 21:10
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Silent Thunder wrote:
> Almost finished now, just history tomorrow and physics on Friday
> then the summer is mine. Had chemistry today, which was...
> joyous...

Joyous huh.
Well if I passed chemistry, anyone can.

And I did.
Wed 14/06/06 at 19:16
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Almost finished now, just history tomorrow and physics on Friday then the summer is mine. Had chemistry today, which was... joyous... but all the other exams were fine, thanks.

"I'm in the process of giving myself RSI in my right wrist again"

[S](SICK) too easy :-P
Wed 14/06/06 at 18:57
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Boring, thanks. Finished Uni for the summer a few weeks ago and now I have like nothing to do at all. I'm in the process of giving myself RSI in my right wrist again, just like last summer. wait, that sounds rude...

Anyway, how about you? How are your exams going?
Wed 14/06/06 at 13:25
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Me too. Shame our old place got taken away (with Lipey too), but I'm sure we'll be able to commandeer a new place soon enough.

(SICK)

How's life anyway?
Wed 14/06/06 at 13:23
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Thunderous! :o

I'm glad this place is back; I am getting bored of getting into arguments with retarded american teenagers on guitar forums.

Hope it picks up.
Wed 14/06/06 at 07:47
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
The moose, the moose! :-o [b]
Tue 13/06/06 at 23:00
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Cruciatum (Fixative) wrote:
> hmm... well, i had been here for like just over 1000 days before
> if got shut down... this is my new account thts only a few hours
> old and already near 3000 words :D look at me go!

So... who did you used to be?
Tue 13/06/06 at 22:30
Regular
"um..."
Hello all I am returning

glad to see this place up and running again
Tue 13/06/06 at 19:35
Regular
"Mooching around"
hmm... well, i had been here for like just over 1000 days before if got shut down... this is my new account thts only a few hours old and already near 3000 words :D look at me go!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.