GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Do girls feel the power of Playstation?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 17/09/02 at 16:22
Regular
Hi everyone :)

I'm a student doing a degree in animation at Carlisle and I am doing a dissertation to see if girls enjoy playing games on the same levels as boys. Personally I'm a great fan of Tomb Raider, Tekken and Final Fantasy. I'd love to hear from genuine female gamers and what their fav games actually are....and the less Tetris the better! And I would also love comments from the chaps to say what they think about female gamers.
Thu 19/09/02 at 09:15
Regular
"  "
LMAO. Not only did you edit the swear words, you also deleted the name of the shop (I shall not say) and changed it to "(a far inferior and totally unrecommendable games shop)". Thats so funny and I tottally agree. **** is only good for going and playing Smash Bros in :D Sorry for that :D
Wed 18/09/02 at 09:32
Regular
"RIP Resurrection"
i've known a few girls who like games but they were never hard core gamers. my little sis on the other hand loves playing the sims and a few other sorta stratgy (that spelt right? that was like my 5th attempt LOL).

i've actualy come home from work before and my little sis has been playing the sims on the comp rather than watcing nick on sky.

also my little sis was watching me play stuntman the other night. she also watches worlds wieldest police videos with me sometimes on Bravo.

so lad she's only errrrr 11 but in a few years you might wanna call my sis up LOL.
Tue 17/09/02 at 20:09
I know my girlfriend likes Wipeout Fusion, like I do...

UW.
Tue 17/09/02 at 19:44
Regular
"  "
I was in (a far inferior and totally unrecommendable games shop) playing Smash Bros (As usual!) and some lad brought his bird in (didn't know them) and she goes "eh, get me out of here, its for geeks!" And she kept complaining and I thought "Poor lad, stupid *****". Then as she left she shouted "geeks". So as far as i'm concerned, the average girl should **** off away from games and go play 'txtng' with their mates. "ahem".
Tue 17/09/02 at 18:02
Regular
"Hmmm....."
I'd be suprised if the girls that I know even knew what a console was.

They are like 'girly-girls' - as I like to call them.

Hmmm.... I know ONE girl that likes Grand Theft Auto 2 on PSX, thats all.

Mkay?
Tue 17/09/02 at 17:55
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
I like:

Final Fantasy and most RPGs
Balders Gate
Beat 'em ups like Tekkan and DOA
Tomb Raider
GTA3
Puzzle Games like Bomberman and Bust a Move

I don't like:

Football Games
Racing Games
FPS

I especially like to be able to have the choice to play as a female character. And I like lots of puzzles in games.
Tue 17/09/02 at 17:11
Regular
Ma girlfriends favourite 5 games:

1. Pro Evolution Soccer
2. SSX Tricky
3. Ico
4. Grand Theft Auto 3
5. Klonoa 2
Tue 17/09/02 at 17:01
Regular
Elf-Girl wrote:
I'd love to hear from genuine female gamers and what their
> fav games actually are....and the less Tetris the better!

Hiya.
Ooo Final Fantasy(VII is the best),the Zelda series, Metal Gear Solid(one and two),Jak and Daxter, Medal of Honour and Grand Theft Auto 3.

But now that you mention it I do like playing Tetris but its not one of my favs :oD
Tue 17/09/02 at 16:55
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Heh ;D
Tue 17/09/02 at 16:51
Regular
Flanders wrote:
> Reading the title I was just going to say depends where you put the
> controller love !
Dammit! You beat me to it!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.