GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Do girls feel the power of Playstation?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 17/09/02 at 16:22
Regular
Hi everyone :)

I'm a student doing a degree in animation at Carlisle and I am doing a dissertation to see if girls enjoy playing games on the same levels as boys. Personally I'm a great fan of Tomb Raider, Tekken and Final Fantasy. I'd love to hear from genuine female gamers and what their fav games actually are....and the less Tetris the better! And I would also love comments from the chaps to say what they think about female gamers.
Thu 26/09/02 at 16:27
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Meh - beat you - nar nar !!
Thu 26/09/02 at 16:27
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
And the reason that you got that answer repeated was because my boss walked in and i had to do the quick clicky I am doing work really thing.
Thu 26/09/02 at 16:26
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Flanders wrote:
> 44 days to what ?
>
> Off topic I know but I want to know !!!

Go read my post in longest thread

haha I don't feel so bad now you didn't get it either
Thu 26/09/02 at 16:25
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
* slaps himself with a wet kipper *

" GTA Vice City you fool !!! "

Doh !
Thu 26/09/02 at 16:25
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Flanders wrote:
> 44 days to what ?
>
> Off topic I know but I want to know !!!

Yep your completely off topic, goto the longest thread and you'll find that Rosalind asked the same question, I've answered there.

By the way, get back on the subject :-)
Thu 26/09/02 at 16:22
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
44 days to what ?

Off topic I know but I want to know !!!
Thu 26/09/02 at 15:43
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Right, I've just managed to actually read the topic so seeing as age, zimmer frames & holes have appeared and sidetracked the topic I'll try and get it back online.

Girls who play games on PS2....ok well I've played (wha-hey) or competed with a few and quite frankly they're.....being PC here "not as good as me". But seeing as I play on mine quite a bit and know most of my games inside out that comment is a bit unfair.

At the moment the girl I'm seeing is in the process of purchasing a PS2 and says that she's going to be putting in loads of practice so she can whip (wha-hey) me at GT3.....it'll never happen but it'll be fun to watch.

She's also played on GTA3 and said that there was too much to do and remember....sheesh, glad she's not an airline pilot ;D
Thu 26/09/02 at 12:23
Regular
Hmmm, well, that kinda helped. Its put me even deeper into the hole I`m digging.
Thu 26/09/02 at 12:13
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
* picks up zimmer frame and bashes ssxpro over the head with it *

Don't be cheeky young man !
Thu 26/09/02 at 12:09
Regular
*They always said flattery will get ya anywhere when you`re dealing with really really old people*

Hi there!

*Gets spade out again and carries on digging*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.