GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WORLDS LONGEST THREAD!!!!! Record attempt"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 25/11/00 at 11:47
Regular
Come on everone, lets get into the guiness book of records. Write completely random stuff here, and try to get the thread longer than 600 replies (the world record) WOOHOO LETS GO. In fact i got an i dea, lets have a word game. I write a word, and u reply with the first word which comes into your head.

1st Word:----------------> Playstation 2
Page:
Tue 15/11/05 at 23:59
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I think we'll find out tomorrow what is going to happen. Freeola might take the forums over, which means everything will be okay.
Tue 15/11/05 at 23:59
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Ah well, Im sure someone will see her on MSN
Tue 15/11/05 at 23:58
Regular
"Monochromatic"
So what happens at midnight, we all disappear?
Tue 15/11/05 at 23:58
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Lindgren wrote:
> We're missing LJ though

I seriously doubt she'll turn up. I could phone her but ya know, i think that might be going a little far. ;)
Tue 15/11/05 at 23:56
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
We're missing LJ though
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Theres a new site Biggles, the link is in Flocks post further down
Regular
we're all here *smile* one last time
Tue 15/11/05 at 23:54
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Grandprix wrote:
> Seems like everything is closing down. Does that mean the entire FAD
> place is closing, no more jobs to run after December?

Yep it's gone, theyre not accepting any more work on it.They could have at least sent out a message. I randomly found out last week.
Tue 15/11/05 at 23:53
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Seems like everything is closing down. Does that mean the entire FAD place is closing, no more jobs to run after December?
Tue 15/11/05 at 23:48
"I love yo... lamp."
I could feel it in my bones.

:'(

I'll have to start using MSN to keep in touch with some of you. I can be found on Ars Technica, Overclockers UK and Ocforums.com as Biggles 266, and Find-A-Drug forums as Notorious Biggles, although FAD is shutting itself on 16th of December.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.