GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WORLDS LONGEST THREAD!!!!! Record attempt"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 25/11/00 at 11:47
Regular
Come on everone, lets get into the guiness book of records. Write completely random stuff here, and try to get the thread longer than 600 replies (the world record) WOOHOO LETS GO. In fact i got an i dea, lets have a word game. I write a word, and u reply with the first word which comes into your head.

1st Word:----------------> Playstation 2
Page:
Wed 16/11/05 at 01:01
Regular
"Monochromatic"
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB!*
Long time no see matey, how be you?

* I am aware of it, i was saying Bob just to clear things up *
Wed 16/11/05 at 00:54
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
hello crossbob ;p
Wed 16/11/05 at 00:51
Regular
"Catch it!"
M@rk wrote:
> bye CrossBob

I mean like bye if I don't talk to any of you again and for now. Yes it is bye.
Wed 16/11/05 at 00:08
"I love yo... lamp."
I'll join the other forum later. I hope Freeola pick up and keep our forum. A whole bunch of us are Freeola customers after all.
Wed 16/11/05 at 00:07
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Well this is all a bit anti-climatic isn't it? Almost like it was an evil ploy to get us all back together.
I think we've been conned...
Wed 16/11/05 at 00:06
Regular
bye CrossBob
Wed 16/11/05 at 00:04
Regular
"Catch it!"
Hello to everyone :D Tonight this may go so I have to say goodbye to everyone. You were all great.
Wed 16/11/05 at 00:03
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I wouldn't be suprised if it's a while away yet, they'd have no reason to take it down if they can just leave it without it costing them anything.
Wed 16/11/05 at 00:01
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Well we're still here hehe, either it'll be the middle of the night cleanup it goes at, or theyve got the shutdown time wrong hehe
Tue 15/11/05 at 23:59
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
We'll soon find out if we do!
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.