GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I will have Resident Evil 4 tomorrow"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Resident Evil 4'.
Sat 05/11/05 at 20:42
Regular
"Catch it!"
I'm so excited :D Looks like the best game for years. I will stay on it for ages. So who else is getitng this?
Mon 07/11/05 at 23:38
Regular
"hulagadoo"
This is one of the titles which make me regret getting rid of the ps2. Might see if I can pick one up on the cheap just to play it, either that or a gamecube.
Mon 07/11/05 at 20:08
Regular
"Catch it!"
Chr1s wrote:
> Sit down,shut up ... wrote:
> Good old Gamecube. Had it months ago. Look forward to it people,
> what
> a brilliant game.
>
> I'm glad I got it on Gamecube ages ago, but I think I saw it in
> different and cooler packaging the other day.
>
> Really does my head in when they do that...

Yeah a metal case. I need to save my money for christmas. So I'm now getting it for christmas I will probably be playing it all for christmas.
Sun 06/11/05 at 00:20
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Sit down,shut up ... wrote:
> Good old Gamecube. Had it months ago. Look forward to it people, what
> a brilliant game.

I'm glad I got it on Gamecube ages ago, but I think I saw it in different and cooler packaging the other day.

Really does my head in when they do that...
Sun 06/11/05 at 00:19
"High polygon count"
Had it since Thursday and just cannot leave it alone.

Haven't finished the main game yet, let alone the 5 hours extra gameplay!

It's utterly, utterly superb.
Sat 05/11/05 at 21:25
"& remove your pants"
Good old Gamecube. Had it months ago. Look forward to it people, what a brilliant game.
Sat 05/11/05 at 20:44
Regular
I'll have it soon aswell, but remember bob... its only a game, those scary fellas arent real.
Sat 05/11/05 at 20:42
Regular
"Catch it!"
I'm so excited :D Looks like the best game for years. I will stay on it for ages. So who else is getitng this?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.