GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm getting an X-Box but what are the pro's and cons's?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 14/09/02 at 19:58
Regular
Hey everyone! I've decided to get an X-box instead of a PS2 for a couple of reasons mainly that I don't have to buy memory cards for ages but I need to buy the DVD remote and I prefer thier games such as Buffy the vampire slayer and dead or alive. I want to know more about my fucher console though so could you all post the pro's and con's of the X-box here thanx :D
Sat 14/09/02 at 20:07
Regular
"waiting 4 Matrix 3"
If you've decided to get a XBOX why do you need assurity from other people, you will get slated by PS2 owners and praised by XBOX owners, but I think you've made the wrong choice, Buffy is coming out on PC and Halo is aswell might I add and Dead or Alive is only graphically great, the Gameplay sucks and Dead or Alive 4 will be on PS2 or Gamecube anyway.
Sat 14/09/02 at 19:58
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Hey everyone! I've decided to get an X-box instead of a PS2 for a couple of reasons mainly that I don't have to buy memory cards for ages but I need to buy the DVD remote and I prefer thier games such as Buffy the vampire slayer and dead or alive. I want to know more about my fucher console though so could you all post the pro's and con's of the X-box here thanx :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.