GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Chat with Machie - QUIZ STARTING AT 7PM - Any Questions?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/09/06 at 23:56
Regular
Hello! Thursday has finally arrived, so let the challenge begin.

Over the next 24 hours I will be here posting away, so please feel free to come in here and chat with me. Don't forget we've got a charity quiz at 7pm tonight, so I hope you can all take part and win that £30 worth of vouchers.

Just to remind you this is all for charity, so if you would like to sponsor me and/or would like to donate some money to charity, then please check out the thread titled "Machie's CHARITY POSTATHON". Thank you.

As well as posting and making new threads, I will also be watching some movies today, which I'll review and discuss as I go through them. The first movie I'm watching right now is Monty Python And The Holy Grail. Don't suppose anyone has seen it before have you? ;)

Ni!
Page:
Thu 14/09/06 at 21:14
Regular
aww that's so cute ^_^

Okay I've added up the first half and there's someone well in the leader. Whether he keeps it up in the second half I'll have to see :) I'll start marking it now.
Thu 14/09/06 at 21:07
"possibly impossible"
I tried, but my daughter was falling asleep and I needed to get her fed before she went to bed. (in the end she just about managed some corn on the cob before her eyes couldn't stay open any longer, poor thing).
Thu 14/09/06 at 21:05
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Machie wrote:
> 0 pb you failed to turn up :'(
>
> Really already Smedlos? I'm just up to 30, but yes it someone
> got a lot of bonus points then it could push them ahead.
>
> The french translation had to be exact so poor ST missed out on
> that one.
>
> I'm keen to find out if I tricked anyone with the year Fry was
> released.

Well I've loosely based the answers on whats right but it depends what you're classing as right answers and how harsh you're being!
Thu 14/09/06 at 21:03
Regular
Oh and nobody got question 17 right :( I guess it was too difficult, should have went with something else. sowwy
Thu 14/09/06 at 21:01
Regular
0 pb you failed to turn up :'(

Really already Smedlos? I'm just up to 30, but yes it someone got a lot of bonus points then it could push them ahead.

The french translation had to be exact so poor ST missed out on that one.

I'm keen to find out if I tricked anyone with the year Fry was released.
Thu 14/09/06 at 20:50
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I've had a tot up and I think I know who won.......
Thu 14/09/06 at 20:22
"possibly impossible"
How many points did I get?

Oh, hang on, I didn't answer any questions...

Oh well. I did have a nice tuna pasta.
Thu 14/09/06 at 20:13
Regular
oh my god I'm so sorry >_< doh!
Thu 14/09/06 at 20:11
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Oh yeah, there were 61 actually... I got confused when Machie started at 30 in the second round, so stopped with the numbers!

Heh, nice sneaky way of getting a bonus question in there Machie!

(that's what we'll tell everyone to save you the embarassment... :P)
Thu 14/09/06 at 20:10
Regular
Yeah, here's the thing guys, I'd looove to go through and count all that but... ah okay :( I'll go do it :P I'll try and do it as fast as I can. I hope you enjoyed the quiz. Sorry if I made some questions too easy.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.