GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Chat with Machie - QUIZ STARTING AT 7PM - Any Questions?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/09/06 at 23:56
Regular
Hello! Thursday has finally arrived, so let the challenge begin.

Over the next 24 hours I will be here posting away, so please feel free to come in here and chat with me. Don't forget we've got a charity quiz at 7pm tonight, so I hope you can all take part and win that £30 worth of vouchers.

Just to remind you this is all for charity, so if you would like to sponsor me and/or would like to donate some money to charity, then please check out the thread titled "Machie's CHARITY POSTATHON". Thank you.

As well as posting and making new threads, I will also be watching some movies today, which I'll review and discuss as I go through them. The first movie I'm watching right now is Monty Python And The Holy Grail. Don't suppose anyone has seen it before have you? ;)

Ni!
Page:
Thu 14/09/06 at 22:16
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
It seems like there were a few people around for the quiz night tonight. I had a look through the questions and I knew most of them, which is pretty good for me.
Thu 14/09/06 at 21:44
Regular
You guys seem to know your snooker and your wimbledon, I would have got them wrong knowing me heh.
Thu 14/09/06 at 21:43
Regular
Korean is actually an interesting written language, as you can tell it's much easier to read than chinese or japanese. Mainly made up of circles and lines. My fault no one got it but I made up for it with the bonus question heh.
Thu 14/09/06 at 21:40
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Machie wrote:

> Oh and the language picture, it was Korean.

I thought it going to be the language they spoke in Singapore with your gf coming from there but I didn't know what language they spoke over there so I guessed at Japanese.

After looking it up it's Malay so I was wrong on both counts :(
Thu 14/09/06 at 21:38
Regular
Seifer wrote:
> Was number 17 Cantonese? i was kinda torn between the two

Nope, it was Korean, Cantonese is a spoken language like Mandarin. Sorry I should have gone for something easier, not everyone has seen Korean writing before.

I'm extremely impressed by how well all of you have done. I'm still marking it all, be finished soon :)
Thu 14/09/06 at 21:36
Regular
Machie wrote:
> Oh and nobody got question 17 right :( I guess it was too
> difficult, should have went with something else. sowwy

Was number 17 Cantonese? i was kinda torn between the two

Edit: ah ok just read that there.
Thu 14/09/06 at 21:34
Regular
lol there it is ST ^^ it was a kinda trick question because I knew people might say 3000 but it doesnt turn 3000 until they fly off in the Professors ship :)

Oh and the language picture, it was Korean.
Thu 14/09/06 at 21:32
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Machie wrote:
> oh dear nobody got the Futrama question right :(

New Years Eve 2999, can I change my original answer? xD
Thu 14/09/06 at 21:32
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Machie wrote:
> oh dear nobody got the Futrama question right :(

What was the correct answer?
Thu 14/09/06 at 21:26
Regular
oh dear nobody got the Futrama question right :(
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.