GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"December 2nd"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/11/05 at 22:41
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Well seeing as this place is pretty dead at the moment, anyone got their launch day planned out when they grab their 360 ? ;-)
Tue 15/11/05 at 09:51
Regular
Ah, you're getting yours delivered. I understand now :)
Tue 15/11/05 at 09:42
Regular
"Less chat...More ha"
Bullett wrote:
> therage79 wrote:
> ..just need confirmation of what day it will be now!!
>
> Huh? December 2nd...?!
>
> Or are you talking about a different day?

What I meant was I doubt Comet will be able to deliver them all on the Friday, so it might be Saturday..or Monday (still around launch)

It doesnt bother me as long as its reasonable!
Tue 15/11/05 at 09:40
Regular
therage79 wrote:
> ..just need confirmation of what day it will be now!!

Huh? December 2nd...?!

Or are you talking about a different day?
Tue 15/11/05 at 09:38
Regular
"Less chat...More ha"
Got an email reply from Comet saying that if they have taken your £10 deposit, then you will get one at launch..just need confirmation of what day it will be now!!

Do you think all the games will be available beforehand, and how long?

A few days...a week?

I have about 10 days off work over xmas, so I had to get one before!

However I have my work Xmas do on Friday night (2nd) so might be a little ender in the morning!
Tue 15/11/05 at 00:01
Regular
"\\"
Chavez XVI wrote:
> Now lets shock you lot, what if December 2nd never arrives, what if
> the electricity goes caput,what will you do then?:) Me I will
> probably be playing humbly on the xbox....:D

You created a hypothetical situation where there is no electricity, yet choose to resolve this by using something which requires electricity.

Mon 14/11/05 at 23:59
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
Now lets shock you lot, what if December 2nd never arrives, what if the electricity goes caput,what will you do then?:) Me I will probably be playing humbly on the xbox....:D
Mon 14/11/05 at 23:20
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
We'll have to set up a Live game over the launch weekend. :-)
Mon 14/11/05 at 23:12
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Well seeing as the GAME store I've got mine pre-ordered in is in a shoppping centre which doesn't open til 9 ill have to wait til then to get in and get mine, but chances are ill be standing outside the centre from about 8 to make sure I can get in while most of the release games are still in stock.
Mon 14/11/05 at 23:07
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Because its new, it has nice flashy lights and you're a bloke. We have it built into us to love and need new gadgets and toys. ;-)
Mon 14/11/05 at 23:04
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> *shrugs*
>
Same here really. Id love one on launch but really I can wait till next year. Well, i'll have to now. Mario Kart soon, just bought Gta, Fahrenheit, Farcry and Burnout too.

Saw 360 sitting behind the counter at Game. Why do I want it so much more after seeing it there :(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.