GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"December 2nd"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/11/05 at 22:41
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Well seeing as this place is pretty dead at the moment, anyone got their launch day planned out when they grab their 360 ? ;-)
Tue 15/11/05 at 13:44
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
You can be one of the few guys on Live to say you're sponsored. :-)
Tue 15/11/05 at 13:07
Regular
Oh, and by the way......were always "Rolling back prices" - as I tap change in pocket!!
Tue 15/11/05 at 13:06
Regular
Hopefully there are ok and I will get it before xmas.

Asda is just a name I have used for years, use the name for everything - ebay, PS2 online. I will probably use it for my Xbox live name aswell, so look out for me on PD0!
Tue 15/11/05 at 12:00
Regular
I did a long time ago. I seem to remember them being decent.

How come you're called asda? when I first saw your name, I thought you were going to be advertising them or something...
Tue 15/11/05 at 11:56
Regular
Dunno when I will get mine, hopefully before xmas.

I have ordered from simplygames.co.uk - they will probably be last on Microsofts list of delivery's. Anyone every ordered from them before?
Tue 15/11/05 at 11:23
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I should definitely get a 360, but when? I dunno. And what I'll do when I get it? Dunno that either. Probably Madden will be first on the list.
Tue 15/11/05 at 10:06
Regular
I ain't going at midnight - beauty sleep and all ;-)

I start work at 06:00 and the Gamestation round the corner fom my work usually opens at that time for big releases (did so for GTA:SA and Halo 2), so I'll just roll in at 6 and then stuff it all under my desk until the damn shift finishes :(

I'll probably end up opening it at work, just so I can look at it :D
Tue 15/11/05 at 10:02
Regular
I'll be coming into work as usual, and get increasingly jealous as I read all of your accounts of how great it is.

Then spend my lunch break phoning round seeing if anywhere has it in stock. Then either be disappointed, or rush out and put one on my credit card. Then spend the rest of the day half guilty for spending money I don't have, and half please cos I managed to get one.
Tue 15/11/05 at 10:01
Regular
Let's hope it comes on Friday so you don't have to pay through the nose for a Saturday delivery.
Tue 15/11/05 at 09:59
Regular
"Less chat...More ha"
I'd rather collect it, but on the Comet website it says you can't!

As I said it doesn't really bother me...but as I live in the backend of nowhere, Im sure I'll be last on the list!

Might pay extra for a Saturday delivery, just to be sure, just need Comet to call me to arrange!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.