GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bands you love to hate"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/09/06 at 13:28
"possibly impossible"
So, we all hate certain bands. I'm sure there are moments when you're listening to the radio and an artist comes on who you detest.

So get it off your chest here. Why do they annoy you so much? What would you like to do with them?

My current pet hate:

Scissor Sisters
Gah! From the moment I heard the screeching wails of the very bad Pink Floyd cover, I knew this band would make my ears bleed. Sounding like a cross between the Beegees with something shoved up their rear ends and Elton John at his worst, they make cats sound good.

But it's not just their music. The fact that they play the gay card with so much (gay?) abandon is annoying. Fine, so they're gay, get over it. They end up coming across like some supporting cast for a Carry On film.
Thu 14/09/06 at 14:43
"possibly impossible"
Seifer wrote:
> Orson.

You need to give a reason/rant
Thu 14/09/06 at 13:58
Regular
Orson.
Thu 14/09/06 at 10:11
Regular
Red Hot Chilli Peppers- Their new singles both suck. I won't be buying stadium arcadium.
Thu 14/09/06 at 09:33
"possibly impossible"
Agreed, any more?
Wed 13/09/06 at 16:32
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Music wise any band / artist that releases a "new" song that sounds just like one of their previous singles. Blue springs to mind here.

And personality / attitude wise Lee Ryan from Blue is a complete idiot - he needs something stuffed in his mouth to stop him opening it and coming out with such rubbish.
Wed 13/09/06 at 15:50
Regular
"Mooching around"
I hate them as well.

But at the moment, I hate how all music critics seem to go for anyone who is 'different' without actually having any real talent, or even being different to their last prefered artist who was 'different'.

Said band, then automatically goes to #1, and the emos get very upset by how mainstream they have become.
Wed 13/09/06 at 13:28
"possibly impossible"
So, we all hate certain bands. I'm sure there are moments when you're listening to the radio and an artist comes on who you detest.

So get it off your chest here. Why do they annoy you so much? What would you like to do with them?

My current pet hate:

Scissor Sisters
Gah! From the moment I heard the screeching wails of the very bad Pink Floyd cover, I knew this band would make my ears bleed. Sounding like a cross between the Beegees with something shoved up their rear ends and Elton John at his worst, they make cats sound good.

But it's not just their music. The fact that they play the gay card with so much (gay?) abandon is annoying. Fine, so they're gay, get over it. They end up coming across like some supporting cast for a Carry On film.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.