GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I need a game..."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 06/09/02 at 23:20
Regular
Hey guys!
I got my GC ages ago and it 'wowed' the pants off me! it still does but now im losin abit of interest in it. I have Rogue Leader 2 and Wave Race for it, and one controller. I wonderin what game should i get to get me into the whole 'I gotta go home and play the gc again!' buzz. Or do ye reccomend i get a second controller first and see Wave Race in -all- its beauty (multiplayer)?
Let me know what ye think, much appreciated!
Amos.
Sat 07/09/02 at 01:14
Regular
Choose SSBM. Trust me on this one.
Sat 07/09/02 at 00:15
Regular
SSBM without multiplayer isn't that great, so if you don't have access to more pads...

Burnout for racing, without doubt. The only reason to hold back would be if you wanted the sequel (1st nov) instead.

Super monkey ball could be a good one.

If you're happy to wait though, mario sunshine could well be the best of all. If you wouldn't be able to afford a game now and mario sometime soon, i'd recommend waiting for it.
Sat 07/09/02 at 00:07
Regular
"NJAN"
Right, good chices those two, Rezi and SSBM. The thing is, I was gonna wait to buy Eternal Darkness over RE as ive played RE too much on the psx. I know that this RE has gotten a major face lift but I dont decide on a game by its looks. And SSBM, a bril game - ive played it a few times, but i recon its a game that requires 4 controllers, and thats not really an option for me at the mo (just startin 2nd year in college and majorly strapped for cash). Id love a FPS or a racin game but metroid prime is keepin me from buyin Turok and the GC hasnt got any class A racin titles (or does it? - im not too sure). Any more ideas?
Amos.
btw, im startin a new website about everything but mainly bout vid game reviews. chech it out if ya got the time (http://www.glucoseaddict.galwayutd.net/). cheers again!
Fri 06/09/02 at 23:24
Regular
If you're into multiplay - Smash brothers.

Otherwise Pikmin.
Fri 06/09/02 at 23:23
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:

> Oh and don't forget Mario Sunshine at the end of the week which is
> gonna be like the best game ever.

That was supposed to say end of the month

*hits self in the face with comedy frying pan*
Fri 06/09/02 at 23:22
Regular
Get Smash Bros Melee and be wowed again, feckin superb game.

Either that or get Resi Evil which is out next week, if ya like that sort of thing. I'm still not sure whether to get it.

Oh and don't forget Mario Sunshine at the end of the week which is gonna be like the best game ever.
Fri 06/09/02 at 23:22
Regular
If you want a single player experience involving something with pants - get Resident Evil next Friday - you'll wet them.
Fri 06/09/02 at 23:20
Regular
"NJAN"
Hey guys!
I got my GC ages ago and it 'wowed' the pants off me! it still does but now im losin abit of interest in it. I have Rogue Leader 2 and Wave Race for it, and one controller. I wonderin what game should i get to get me into the whole 'I gotta go home and play the gc again!' buzz. Or do ye reccomend i get a second controller first and see Wave Race in -all- its beauty (multiplayer)?
Let me know what ye think, much appreciated!
Amos.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.