GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I need a game..."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 06/09/02 at 23:20
Regular
Hey guys!
I got my GC ages ago and it 'wowed' the pants off me! it still does but now im losin abit of interest in it. I have Rogue Leader 2 and Wave Race for it, and one controller. I wonderin what game should i get to get me into the whole 'I gotta go home and play the gc again!' buzz. Or do ye reccomend i get a second controller first and see Wave Race in -all- its beauty (multiplayer)?
Let me know what ye think, much appreciated!
Amos.
Sat 07/09/02 at 13:10
Regular
"Festivus!"
it is the best, but only if you are playing against other good players. Play against a newbie and its rubbish!
Sat 07/09/02 at 12:58
Regular
"eat me"
tribute you are wrong SSBM is the best multiplayer out on the cube at the moment
Sat 07/09/02 at 12:50
Regular
"Festivus!"
SSBM isn't all its cracked up to be at multiplayer!
Sat 07/09/02 at 12:49
Regular
"eat me"
u want a good game get 3 new controllers some friends and get smash brothers but if ur a lonely person get lucigis mansion or wait for mario sunshine and resident evil,personally im waitin for timesplitters 2 and turok so be patient
Sat 07/09/02 at 12:35
Regular
"Festivus!"
If I wanted violence I'd get GTA3 or Mafia (for you gerrid), I'd want sports!
Sat 07/09/02 at 12:22
Regular
It's not an EA game it's made by the guys behind the NBA Jam games. It's really good, fast and full of violence, highly recommended.
Sat 07/09/02 at 12:04
Regular
"Festivus!"
Mattyboy wrote:
> NHL Hitz 20-02 is another great multiplayer title which I would
> reccomend

NHL games are only decent for the fight which you have on them, the hockey is actually rubbish!
Sat 07/09/02 at 12:02
Regular
"Whatever!"
NHL Hitz 20-02 is another great multiplayer title which I would reccomend
Sat 07/09/02 at 11:59
Regular
"Festivus!"
Wait for a month and get Super Mario Sunshine if you only have enough for 1 game. If you have enough for 2 Get SSBM aswell..
Sat 07/09/02 at 09:25
Regular
"hit the road jack"
I agree with everyone else.... you need a 2nd pad and make full use outa waverace then get....
1) Smash bros
2) Monkey ball

- Both great multi games that will keep you occupied for ages.
;)jc

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.