GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"For All Halo Junkies !"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 04/09/02 at 19:09
Regular
Tonight a trailer will be available to view at Xbox.com. This trailer will be Halo 2 !

Apparently you will get to see in game footage as well as hear some of the music from the game. :-)

For anyone who wants to see this trailer tonight, goto the site and just stay on the American area - there should be a pic of MasterChief with a little info. :-)

::drool:: God I can't wait to see that trailer...
Thu 05/09/02 at 23:22
Regular
"accidental superher"
oo boy :D
that's phat!
Thu 05/09/02 at 22:20
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
You were watching in game graphics beanz. ;-) Its torture to have to wait a year now after seeing that. ;-))
Thu 05/09/02 at 21:18
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Just buffering the trailer right now. Must be getting the large version as its taking a while on 512K connection. Just opened up Windows Media Player 9 and there was a link to it, so I did'nt go throught the link on the Xbox.com website.
Thu 05/09/02 at 21:18
Regular
"accidental superher"
were those in game graphix in that video or cinematics....if they were in game...then we're in for an eye candy feast :D
Thu 05/09/02 at 20:02
Regular
"RIP Resurrection"
Anyway fresh start fresh name and all that ;)

as i was saying before the halo 2 trailer is one of the best thing's i've seen.

i've watched it one or twice and i saved it to my comp as well all 31mb of it LOL.
Thu 05/09/02 at 19:32
GlideM wrote:
> Anyone played the Windows Media PLayer 9 version of the video with
> Dolby Digital 5.1?

Yep, me :) Absolutely Rules.

The Halo 2 Vid is amazing, I'm only just finished watching it now.

In one word : '!' (okay symbol :P)
Thu 05/09/02 at 16:24
Regular
"yamahapkowner.com"
no you didnt :)

Ill get them sorted ASAP as soon as I get them :)
Thu 05/09/02 at 11:16
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I just listened to it through my dads headphones. The whole thing was just awesome.

By the way I should have a couple of reviews for you soon Glide - one on Enclave and did I give you a review for Circus Maximus ?
Thu 05/09/02 at 10:32
Regular
"yamahapkowner.com"
Anyone played the Windows Media PLayer 9 version of the video with Dolby Digital 5.1?
Thu 05/09/02 at 03:19
Regular
"Ninty's best friend"
i got a cold shiver down my spine when i saw it, glad sav wrote about it as i didn't know where to start.

at first i was like not all that bothered as it downloaded but when i heard that music and saw masterchief i was like 'WOW'

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.