GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gamecube"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 04/09/02 at 13:24
Regular
Hi! I've just bought a Gamecube with Smash Bros Melee and Pikmin, and I gotta say that I'm so glad that I decided against buying a Dreamcast. A lot of my friends have them and we bugging me to get one but, y'know....

Anyway, any decent games I should know about?

Btw: contact me at [email protected]

xxx
Wed 04/09/02 at 15:39
Regular
Bubbly Babe wrote:
> I played a Starfox game on the SNES... is the Gamecube game similar?

Not really.

Not the nearest one anyway.
That's a Zelda style adventure starring Fox and has a little bit of Spaceship shooting, but not much.

There is a more traditional Starfox game coming out from Namco soon though.
Wed 04/09/02 at 15:45
"Darkness, always"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> What do you expect? I've neevr seen a girl before, I'm a spotty
> teenager who spends his life in front of his computer talking to his
> Internet friends.
>
> Fresh air? what's that. I have no friends only words on my computer
> screen.

You were doing so well, but this threw out all chances you ever had of a relationship.
Wed 04/09/02 at 15:50
Regular
ShadowDragon wrote:
> Don't I know you?

poorest chat up line in history.
Wed 04/09/02 at 16:13
Regular
I dont know what others have said but ill put down my fave ones.

Luigis mansion = people moan at it being short, and it is, but the game isnt really about the storyline its about getting ghosts and it makes no diffrence how many times you try getting them its diffrent.

Super monkey ball = i only played on it for about 10 mins but from the word go i liked it, i cant explain why.

Those are the only games i think girls, in genral, would like. Maybe your diffrent, you know what i mean, so ill put the others i like.

Burnout = i dont usally like racers but this one i like, a lot. So if i like it must be good.

ISS2 = i dont care what people say about the lack of tricks i find it good. Its a game which always has the pick-up-and-play feel to it.

AUF = i dont see why it gets so much stick. Ok its not the best but after a few levels the controls feel better and it turns out to be good. If you want to play before you buy make sure you spend a good hour or so as thats how long the controls take to get used to.
Wed 04/09/02 at 16:20
Regular
Mr Ripper wrote:

> You were doing so well, but this threw out all chances you ever had of
> a relationship.

LOL damn, they always get put off when I tell them my true identity.
Wed 04/09/02 at 19:30
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
I'm betting if a male newbie started a topic like this he'd get about 5 replies...

The male:female ratio isn't too great for the males here, but I spose the females don't have it great either... They can have their pick, but as Tilt said, we're all pasty faced teenagers who aren't allowed out after dark...
Wed 04/09/02 at 19:35
Well most are Sibs . I come and goo as I please but I also work too bleeding hard too. 10 hours today long anough for you ?
Wed 04/09/02 at 19:35
Oh yeah but Im on 2% so it aint so bad
Wed 04/09/02 at 21:59
ShadowDragon wrote:
> Don't I know you?

Ashley wrote:
> poorest chat up line in history.

-----

You don't know me that well, do you?
Wed 04/09/02 at 22:54
Regular
shadow dragon wrote:
> -----
>
> You don't know me that well, do you?

Im only joking!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.