GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gamecube"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 04/09/02 at 13:24
Regular
Hi! I've just bought a Gamecube with Smash Bros Melee and Pikmin, and I gotta say that I'm so glad that I decided against buying a Dreamcast. A lot of my friends have them and we bugging me to get one but, y'know....

Anyway, any decent games I should know about?

Btw: contact me at [email protected]

xxx
Wed 04/09/02 at 14:47
Sorry, I didn't mean it to sound like that. :'(
Wed 04/09/02 at 14:48
Regular
LOL don't worry about it, just making sure you don't think I'm some little teeny bopper.
Wed 04/09/02 at 14:50
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> LOL don't worry about it, just making sure you don't think I'm some
> little teeny bopper.

Oooh, I don't. ;)
Will you come online on MSN soon?
Wed 04/09/02 at 14:55
Regular
"All about the Beats"
Nintendoid wrote:
> I cant wait to get Aggressive inline it comes out this Friday :)

Im with ya brother, forget Mario Sunshine! :-p
Wed 04/09/02 at 14:55
Regular
Bubbly Babe wrote:

> Oooh, I don't. ;)
> Will you come online on MSN soon?

I'll be on later, I'm of out in a minute.
Wed 04/09/02 at 14:57
OK, I'll see you later. 9:30 alright, Tilty?
Wed 04/09/02 at 15:04
"The Will of D."
Hey bubbly if someone called Resurrection comes in to this topic make sure he is sent out because he's a Fony fanboy that has nothing better to do but take the p*ss out of The Gamecube. Also you should also get Starfox Adventures which comes out on the 22nd of November if your in to adventure games.
Wed 04/09/02 at 15:08
I played a Starfox game on the SNES... is the Gamecube game similar?
Wed 04/09/02 at 15:36
"The Will of D."
I don't know what the SNES version was like anyway but the new one is a one that you walk around in a 3D environment with a magical staff in one hand. There are also some flying levels like on Lylat wars as well but not as much.
Wed 04/09/02 at 15:38
Regular
Tilt's pulled! :-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.