GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gamecube"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 04/09/02 at 13:24
Regular
Hi! I've just bought a Gamecube with Smash Bros Melee and Pikmin, and I gotta say that I'm so glad that I decided against buying a Dreamcast. A lot of my friends have them and we bugging me to get one but, y'know....

Anyway, any decent games I should know about?

Btw: contact me at [email protected]

xxx
Wed 04/09/02 at 13:24
Hi! I've just bought a Gamecube with Smash Bros Melee and Pikmin, and I gotta say that I'm so glad that I decided against buying a Dreamcast. A lot of my friends have them and we bugging me to get one but, y'know....

Anyway, any decent games I should know about?

Btw: contact me at [email protected]

xxx
Wed 04/09/02 at 13:38
Don't I know you?
Wed 04/09/02 at 13:41
"Darkness, always"
I have:

Pikmin
Rogue Leader
Luigi's Mansion
ISS2
Wave Race
Monkey Ball
Smash Bros. Melee

I recommend them all
Wed 04/09/02 at 13:45
Regular
Well, if you look at the horizon, you'll see the first light of *Mario Sunshine*.
Wed 04/09/02 at 13:48
Regular
Mr Ripper wrote:
> I have:
>
> Pikmin
> Rogue Leader
> Luigi's Mansion
> ISS2
> Wave Race
> Monkey Ball
> Smash Bros. Melee
>
>
> I recommend them all

When you say "all" you mean the whole library of GC titles.
Wed 04/09/02 at 13:57
Well I was thinking of Monkey Ball and Luigi's Mansion. And I was also thinking of getting a game that I wouldn't usaully touch... something like Star Wars or Spiderman. Cos I'm not into sci-fi things really. But some of them look quite good.
Wed 04/09/02 at 14:02
Regular
Don't get Spiderman unless you enjoy being bored. I'd go for Super Monkey Ball or Luigi's Mansion. Both great games
Wed 04/09/02 at 14:04
Regular
"In and out :)"
I cant wait to get Aggressive inline it comes out this Friday :)
Wed 04/09/02 at 14:08
Regular
"**I'm Disposable**"
Get SSX Trciky, Sonic is one that some people love, you may enjoy it; I think its cack but hey. If camera angles don't really bother you then get Sonic but SSX Tricky is a great game and you will have lots of fun with it :D
Wed 04/09/02 at 14:08
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Don't get Spiderman unless you enjoy being bored. I'd go for Super
> Monkey Ball or Luigi's Mansion. Both great games

What about Star Wars? Whats that like? I saw some people playing it in GAME once but didn't get a chance to myself.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.