GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why wont Nintendo buy Sega?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 29/08/02 at 20:06
Regular
It sounds stupid and chances ar it is but I think it would be great if Nintendo bought Sega. The Sega Dreamcast in my eyes was not a sensational success but they make superb arcade games with Namco etc. I think that Nintendo should buy Sega, elimenating them from competition, allowing them to get all Sega's games etc and cornering the arcade market. Chances are my plans are flaud in so many ways but I can't see it ;D
Sat 31/08/02 at 18:29
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Indian-DudeY2K wrote:
> cubist , why do you put "lol" at the end of all of your
> posts ? you put it at the end of one when you posted in another topic
> aswell.

If you don't know what "lol" means it is "Lots Of Laughs" and I have a positvie and perky view of most things so it seems appropriate most of the time :D
Sat 31/08/02 at 18:25
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Loads - Microsoft Flight Simulator 2002, Microsoft Flight Simulator 2003...
Sat 31/08/02 at 18:23
Regular
Armatige Shanks wrote:
> Whitestripes wrote:
> Oh but that ridiculous amount of money Microsoft throw around at
> people ins't greedy at all is it.
>
> Microsoft giving other people money is greedy?

No, you misunderstood me. He said Nintendo would be greedy for buying SEGA. But apprently Microsoft aren't greedy when they pay absurd amounts of money to get developers to make their games X-box exclusive. If Microsoft didn't pay developers, how many X-box exclusives would there be?
Sat 31/08/02 at 17:14
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
cubist , why do you put "lol" at the end of all of your posts ? you put it at the end of one when you posted in another topic aswell.
Sat 31/08/02 at 11:28
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
A sega dreamcast 2 would make me cry honestly it would have to be pretty amazing to rival the PS3 and I really don't think Sega can afford to invest in such a project when most people will stay faithfull to nintendo, sony etc PLEASE! stick to games Sega lol :D
Sat 31/08/02 at 11:04
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
yeah probably
Sat 31/08/02 at 10:50
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Indian-DudeY2K wrote:
> then they may have to do a sega or something.

Arnt they thinking of 'doing a SEGA' *blegh* anyway?
Sat 31/08/02 at 10:04
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
yay !
Sat 31/08/02 at 10:02
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I'm beggining to see a pettern hear in the answers lol ohwell if it aint going to happen then there's nothing we can do about it so let's all talk about DOSHIN!!!! YAY!!! ;D
Sat 31/08/02 at 10:01
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Whitestripes wrote:
> Oh but that ridiculous amount of money Microsoft throw around at
> people ins't greedy at all is it.

Microsoft giving other people money is greedy?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.