GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Worst PS2 games....Top 100!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 29/08/02 at 09:39
Regular
Wonder what's the 100 worst PS2 games.........? Hmmm...... I don't know?!
Why don't you guys give some games that are crap. Then we can make a list of the worst games ever....Top 100! This thread......I think.... Is made so the other gamers would know what sort of games to avoid and stuff.... So here's 2 crap games just for starters:

1) MIIB: Alien Escape
2) Lego Racers 2

Hope there's 98 more crapy games that exist, then we can make a list...see? Than we can warn other gamers what sort of games to avoid... See?
Thu 29/08/02 at 22:22
Regular
More crap games:

Fur Fighters
Britneys Dance Beat
Any Mary-Kate and Ashleigh games
Jimmy Whites Cueball world
The Weakest Link
Herdy Gerdy
Jak and Dakster
Kelly Slaters Pro Surfer
Prisoner of War
Flinstones (the racing 1)
Bass Fishing
2002 Fifa World Cup
Red Card Soccer
Fri 30/08/02 at 01:04
Regular
"95% organic"
Everblue.
Everblue.
And... Everblue
Fri 30/08/02 at 07:51
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
jam21 wrote:
> More crap games:
>
> Fur Fighters
> Jak and Dakster

Um....jam21, I'm afraid Fur Fighters and Jak and Daxter can't be crap, cos it was voted as the best platform adventures of the year, especially Jak and Daxter. Well, tell you the truth, even I like Jak and Daxter. So saying that these best platformers are crap would brake the hearts of thousands.....Especailly platform gamers!
Fri 30/08/02 at 18:19
"For the horde!!!!"
jam21 wrote:
> More crap games:

> Herdy Gerdy
> Jak and Dakster
> Prisoner of War

are these games that bad? i've heard Jak and Daxter is good and POW can't be one of the worst can it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.