GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Worst PS2 games....Top 100!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 29/08/02 at 09:39
Regular
Wonder what's the 100 worst PS2 games.........? Hmmm...... I don't know?!
Why don't you guys give some games that are crap. Then we can make a list of the worst games ever....Top 100! This thread......I think.... Is made so the other gamers would know what sort of games to avoid and stuff.... So here's 2 crap games just for starters:

1) MIIB: Alien Escape
2) Lego Racers 2

Hope there's 98 more crapy games that exist, then we can make a list...see? Than we can warn other gamers what sort of games to avoid... See?
Thu 29/08/02 at 10:48
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
They're the worst games I've played on the PS2, but like I said I tend to avoid the reaaal turkeys. That Jedi Starfighter demo I played was pretty rank.
Thu 29/08/02 at 10:50
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Actually, I could probably include Sony's Formula One 2001... I liked it at the time (it was my first PS2 game) but now I expect much more. I have high hopes for this years version though.
Thu 29/08/02 at 11:02
Regular
"  "
Get your head checked dude.
Thu 29/08/02 at 11:04
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
You just worry about your own head and stop concerning yourself with mine. :-)
Thu 29/08/02 at 11:06
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
Darwock, F1 2001 is good.....Cos if it isn't....Then why'd it go platinum?
Anyway, that won't be accepted as a crap game!
Thu 29/08/02 at 11:17
Regular
"Whatever!"
Driven was really poor
Thu 29/08/02 at 12:09
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
Here, this is an update of the 100 crapest games:

1)MIIB: Alien Escape
2)Lego Racers 2
3)Next Generation Tennis
4)Mike Tyson Boxing
5)King’s Field
6)Jet Ion GP
7)18 Wheeler
8)Super Car Street
9)Frogger
10) Army Men: Green Rogue
11) The Mask Of Zorro
12) Godai: Elemental Force
13) Wol: Warjetz
14) The Flinstones In Viva Rock Vegas
15) Driven
16) International League Soccer

Yup, only 86 more crap games to go....Unfrotunate/Fortunaltely games like State of Emergency, TOCA and F1 2001 suggested by Darwock aren't put in as crap cos they're not.....Besides, games like F1 2001 don't go platinum if they're crap!

Anyway, only 86 more games....Keep it up.....In the name of the PS2 gamers and respect to all.......Apart from Reynolds!
Thu 29/08/02 at 13:07
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
So it's the 100 games that YOU think are crap? Pointless asking people to contribute then.

What I don't get is that most people can spot an iffy game (one you've never heard of) on the shelves, and won't buy it. Why would you? So a crap game is invariably going to be one that is over-hyped and is bought by a lot of people, which then turns out to be rubbish.

Like State of Emergency, and in my opinion ToCa. I'll accept Formula One 2001 isn't really crap, but it has been surpassed.
Thu 29/08/02 at 14:13
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
Okay, Darwock, here's the beans....A crap game is only crap if most/everyone thinks is crap, you can't just accept a quote from someone, cos it has to be from everyone. Toca's a good game, say's who? Say's loads of people like Asher D, NatBu(c) and Ryan McKane himself! You can't just accept only one opinion, but you have to accept others as well...And beside, this thread is for gamers that want to buy games. Then, we could tell them what sort of games to avoid, see? Cos I hope you do....
Thu 29/08/02 at 14:17
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Somebody told me Endgame is crap, but I've never played it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.