GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ultimate Fighting Championship sign up!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/08/02 at 20:07
Regular
Yea everybody and welcome to the UFC of Nintendo, basically sign up as a ninty star you want to be. First come first serve, then after enough have joined the tournament will begin.

The winner will be decided by me and my decision is final.

I will cease to finsih this if people lose interest but hopefully this will work out well and will be fun.

Just put down the ninty star you want then wait for the new topic, with the results!

Enjoy
Sir Auron
Wed 28/08/02 at 21:43
"The Will of D."
I'm still not sure, I like you, but Ness is weaker.
Wed 28/08/02 at 21:42
Regular
"$hit happens"
2nd match

DK
vs
Ness
vs
Toad

Same rules as before

FIGHT!

DK goes in and picks up toad, but toad wriggles and slips out, only to push DK over whihc takes Ness off balance, Toad runs in with his hands out and send Ness down too, the crowd go wild for Toad, but behind him is DK winding up a punch, he releases it and Toad flies up only to be hit with Ness's beam thingy. He comes crashing down to earth, could it be an early count out?
thr
no way, Toad is up and throwing mushrooms at Ness, who is using his shield to deflect them at the unaware DK, he seems to be like rock DK, can he be hurt. He jumps up onto a branch and goes into the trees, leaving Ness to use his bat on toad, bashing him back and fourth.

But wait as he swings, DK jumps out from an incredible height and hits the floor, everyone is shaken but DK picks up Ness and throws him into Toad. The two collide hard and seem to be out
Ness Toad
1 1
2 2
3 3
fou 4
gets up! 5

Oh no, the crowd pleaser is gone, but ness remains, just. can he pull something special off? He dives in the air, hits himself with the blue thing, speeds at DK and sends him down to the gound hard
fiv..
No just gets up, now both fighters are injured, the next hit could be crucial and could decide the winner!

Dk comes charging and so does Ness, head on, what is Ness thinking, they are about to clash but DK jumps behind him punches hard and send shim down. The ape is smarter thn we all thought

he is gone!

DK is the
WINNER!!

The third match will be soon!
Wed 28/08/02 at 21:39
Regular
GSmaster wrote:
> My votes are either on DK or Ness.

Ness god damn it ness.
Wed 28/08/02 at 21:37
"The Will of D."
My votes are either on DK or Ness.
Wed 28/08/02 at 21:35
Regular
lol well good.
Wed 28/08/02 at 21:31
Regular
"$hit happens"
The 1st match

Wario
vs
Young Link
vs
Fox

The rules are, first one down for 5 seconds is out, then the next one down goes too, leaving the winner!

FIGHT!

Wario charges in at fox sending him down, but he is quick onto his feet and shoots his gun at both foes. Young link deflects with his bomberang, both laser beams hit wario who goes down. The weight he carries makes it hard to dodge these and hard to get up! Poor fat man.

Back to the fight, Link and Fox are punching kicking everything, Link pulls his sword out, and slashes fox! Get's him with the spin and Fox flies up. He stops dead in the air and does a flame kick at Link's head, followed with a few shots. Wario gets back up after a 4 count, that was close!

Wario turns into a bat amd flies about biting Link, Link swipes wth his sword and takes a wing off, Wario spirals down nly to be picked up as him fat self again by Fox and thrown down a hill. Fatty rolls down at incredible spped, hits a curve, slies round and lands on Young Link. The poor young man is down
fou
he is up, very close.

Link staggers a bit, draws out a bomb and lobs it at Wario, the bomb explodes and makes it hard for Wario to see, Fox follows thought the smoke with a flying kick to the head, Wario goes down but Fox does an over head kick sending Wario up For Link to finsih off with some archery.

The arrow flies and hits Wario in the hats, the flame catches on and Wario lands hard and rolls about putting the flame out!

Fow shoots at Link but Link rolls, fires another arrow and hits Fox in the arm. Fox goes down in pain,
fiv

no he is staggering up, but Wario jumps and does a bum jump staright on to Fox's back, Fix has no chance now,

Fox has gone

* Fox is dragged out of the arena taken back stage by davidsobell his manager!*

Now the injured Wario vs link, Link is giving it his all but the crowd are cheering for Wario. Wario turns to taunt his fans but as he turns his back link comes with the slash on Wario, he goes down but Link continues to beat him with a Jump and diving sword attack straight to the stomach.

Wario is down and appears to be out
fiv
No Tilta whirl dives on the ref allowing Wario to charge at link and send him down.

But the ref is down and so is Link. As link gets up so does the ref and Link spins with his sword held in two hands, sending Wario down, then in comes the bomb which is the final blow

* Young Link is taken to the centre!*

Young Link is the
WINNER

He will go through to the final. can he win?
Wed 28/08/02 at 21:26
Regular
BRING IT ON!!!!!!!

*cough

i mean yeah sure.
Wed 28/08/02 at 21:22
"The Will of D."
Yeah go on. Were ready.
Wed 28/08/02 at 21:16
Regular
"$hit happens"
GS are you confident you will win? Bare in mind that DK has a lot more power and toad as some serious speed!

You are an al rounder, my fav but hey, whjo will win. Should i do the matches now?
Wed 28/08/02 at 21:13
"The Will of D."
Yeah i've got a nack for that type of thing

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.