GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ultimate Fighting Championship sign up!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/08/02 at 20:07
Regular
Yea everybody and welcome to the UFC of Nintendo, basically sign up as a ninty star you want to be. First come first serve, then after enough have joined the tournament will begin.

The winner will be decided by me and my decision is final.

I will cease to finsih this if people lose interest but hopefully this will work out well and will be fun.

Just put down the ninty star you want then wait for the new topic, with the results!

Enjoy
Sir Auron
Wed 28/08/02 at 22:06
Regular
"$hit happens"
good luck in the finals and where is Ness?

should be challenging you!
lol
Wed 28/08/02 at 22:05
"The Will of D."
I think you'll have to wait your turn until the two fights are finished egghead.
Wed 28/08/02 at 22:03
Regular
"egg heads replacmen"
ok i want giga bowser to enter and kick some butt
Wed 28/08/02 at 22:01
Regular
"$hit happens"
sorry egg head, no naked peach, but i bet you'd all like to see it, we just have nude toads!(joking)

Come on Ness, challenge!
Wed 28/08/02 at 22:00
Regular
"egg heads replacmen"
can somone give me a quick breif overview of whats going on i dont get it! help.

if this is right i want naked peach to win. if thats alowed
Wed 28/08/02 at 21:58
"The Will of D."
Good old ROY! I'll take you all to school (or not, dreading the thought of going back to school on Weds).
Wed 28/08/02 at 21:57
Regular
"$hit happens"
Ness come walking out into the ring, this is unexpected!

he takes a microphone!

Ness- All you three finalist got lucky, have me in a single match and i will destroy you. Come on Sir Auron make a match with me and one of them, for a place in the final, if i beat them then it is a four way, if i lose then i will be out of here for good!

*Music plays and Sir Auron comes out*

Sir Auron- You think you are kind of big huh? Well ok i tell you what, you get to challenge one of your choice!( Nasty neighbour you choose)
If they except(who ever you challenge can choose) then you have your match, if no reply is made you get your match, uf they say no then you have no match but they will be given a disadvanatge in the final!

If the person you challenges loses, he will still be in the final, so choose away fair friend!

*Auron leaves!*
Wed 28/08/02 at 21:56
Regular
bigman, kerrang and gsmaster in the final then.

Fix shouts the crowd. lol :-)
Wed 28/08/02 at 21:53
Regular
"$hit happens"
3rd match

Gon Gon
vs
Roy
vs
Samus

FIGHT!

They start off fast, Samus sends smalls bullets to Roy who deflects them onto Gon Gon with his sword. Gon Gon hides in the ball, very defensive and yet no hits taken. Gon Gon rolls and hits Samus he is circling her, he rolls off fast to a hill jumps in his ball and takes off like in Monkey target, he is flying low ans picks Samus up, taking her high in the sky and drops her, she is ffffffffaaaaaaaaalllllllliiiiinnnnnnnnngggggggg!

BOOM

Samus hits hard, could this be the earliest count out, very good by Gon Gon
fi
No not yet.
Roy has powered up and hits Gon Gon sending him flying far away, the power knocked him out of his ball and stright into the battle firld. Samus is up, and laying bombs near Roy, Roy takes 3 hits but stays up!

Gon Gon is still ok, he takes a bananna and jumps on Roys head, he starts to beat roy with it, but Roy flings him off and uppercuts him, followed by a missile form Samus. Roy puts in 4 slashes quickly and hits Samus, Samus is dazed and hit by Gon Gon

Both are down, could it be a count out yet?

Samus Gon Gon
1 1
2 tw
3 out all ready.
fi

Samus is still weak from the start and she jumps off to recover. Gon Gon is hitting hard, kicking and punching Roy in the legs, he jumps up, head butt in the groin!

Roy goes down
fou
No he has balls of steel this man, he is back and slashing with his sword, Gon Gon retrives his ball and rolls frantically at Samus, she is knocked down, and hit again, and again, and again!

Gon Gon is pummelling her, she can't get up, Gon Gon leaps and Jumps on her head,

CRASH

Samus is down
She has gone,
*she is atken in the x-ray room to check her head!*

Roy is looking strong he throws his sword at Gon Gon who is slightly struggling, gon Gon is too weak to block and goes down, Roy runs over and kicks the little ape in the head but as he does so AI AI appears and beats him up, punching his head hard!

then jumps off again in flash!
Roy is down
fou
but not out!

Up again fat and slashes powerfully at Gon Gon sending him flying, he picks up his ball and uses his sword as a baseball bat, the ball is coming at Gon Gon at such a speed, hits him in the head!

Gon Gon goes out, banannas are floating round his head

he is gone

Roy is the
WINNER

the final is

Roy
vs
DK
vs
Young Link

Well done, the final will be done tomorrow or tonight, keep looking and good luck all three of you!
Wed 28/08/02 at 21:46
Regular
no!!!!!

ill live, dont know about ness though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.