GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I've finished TOCA !"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 27/08/02 at 09:27
Regular
Well almost, I completed the Lola World Championship (on my first go) in the early hours of this morning. I had a total of 7.35 million in prize money. If you have over 8 million you go onto 2 extra bonus leagues (Elite A & B, I think).
After the Lola Championship, you do get the chance to go back to any tier and race in series you haven't taken part in or want to improve your score/prize money on.
I will have to do a few more races tonight to pass the 8 million mark and unlock the extra championships.
Cannot wait !
My overall opinion is that it is a great game, shame about the pop-up, I just get the feeling it was rushed to meet a deadline.
Great game and one I will keep coming back to, but GT3 is still the King.
Sat 31/08/02 at 19:17
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Won the Elite A this morning driving the Koenig C62, it was tough, I scored 46 points from six races and won by 4 points. The other driver in my team was blisteringly fast every race. Also got my first pole position, hoorah. All that left now is to go back and win all the 1 lap challenges and win all championships.
Fri 30/08/02 at 22:09
...........And? What, a cliffhanger?

*Watchs TV*
Fri 30/08/02 at 00:00
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
I've just won the Elite B Championship in guess what ... a Mini Cooper S, beating the likes of the Tuscan, EVO 7, Cobra and others. Cool or what. Only needed 29 points to come first (just as well as the last track in the championship is the Las Vegas Oval and I was last after 1 lap !)
Thu 29/08/02 at 17:18
Regular
"  "
Just unlocked them now. Are the cars the same as the head to heads? Also do you ever get to race that one that you know who was dumped in?
Thu 29/08/02 at 15:59
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Nat, I won Lola Championship on first go, have you enough prize money to unlock the Elite A & B ?, some great cars in those 2 championships.
Thu 29/08/02 at 15:36
Regular
"  "
I just won the Lola. pretty easy. The story is craaaazy at the end.
Thu 29/08/02 at 15:24
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Delta, do you mean you have won all the championships you have entered ?,
I have 9 championship wins and 2 seconds.
Thu 29/08/02 at 15:10
Yes, thanks. At the moment I can't race again and get any more prize money even if I do improve on points and results.
Thu 29/08/02 at 09:14
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Yes and Yes, any improvement in total score for the season replaces the old total. After you finish the Lola Championship you are offered drives inb all championships so you can go back and gain extra points and extra money. (if you go to the progress screen and press "X" it will tell you how many points you got last time and press "X" again and it will show you how much more prize money can be won (if any) when you improve your finishing position for that season.
Hope this helps.
Wed 28/08/02 at 22:31
I have a question; if you manage to get, asy, 40 points on your first season in the TOCA championship, then take it again for the next year and get a higher score, does this automatically replace the previous season's results? Also, will there be any more cash available to stroppy McKane?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.