GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Machie's CHARITY NIGHT QUIZ - Thursday 14th - WIN an EXTRA GAMEADAY PRIZE of £30"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/09/06 at 17:07
Regular
[U]Machie's Charity Night QUIZ[/U]

Date : Thursday 14th September
Time : 7PM

This Thursday you are invited to take part in my Charity Night QUIZ. Thanks to Freeola we have an EXTRA GAMEADAY worth £30 for you to win.

The QUIZ will be made up of 60 questions and split into two halves. The first 30 questions will be based on General Knowledge. The second half will be made up of questions from three categories. These are, Video Games, Movies & Television and Sports.

How To Play
If you would like to play, please be sure to turn up before the quiz starts. If you do arrive late, that is unfortunate but please feel free to join in anyway.

Shortly before the quiz begins, I will create 2 threads. One of them I will be using to post all the questions. The other, is for you to post all your answers.

You can only make one answer in each post. As soon as you see the next question, post your answer as fast as possible. Even if someone has already answered it, post it anyway as you'll still earn points.

Each correct answer will earn you 1 point. If you are the first person to answer correctly then you will receive 2 points. However there is a time limit of 1 minute for your answer to be accepted.

New questions will be posted every minute so be sure to keep refreshing your browser until the next question appears. After the first half is finished, there will be a short break and then we will continue with the second half.

The results and the winner, will be announced as soon as possible after the quiz has finished.

Who Can Play
Anyone. As long as you have registered, you are free to take part in the quiz.

Rules
- You are not allowed to edit your answers, so do not worry if you make a spelling mistake.

- Unfortunately Staffies are not allowed to take part in this competition.
Thu 14/09/06 at 16:13
Regular
Can i ask how we are going to know who is in the competition and who is,nt? like before we start?
Thu 14/09/06 at 08:59
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I'm usually out at weekends and busy most Friday nights but I should be able to make tonight.
Thu 14/09/06 at 00:34
Regular
heh probably, I didn't want it to be a Friday as not sure whether more people would be out. Perhaps a Monday or a Tuesday in future.
Thu 14/09/06 at 00:30
Regular
"8==="
Aye between commitments and TV thursday's bad. :D

Maybe next time you should go with the day most users can make it? :P (probably is thursday anyway! :( )
Thu 14/09/06 at 00:26
Regular
Aww you too, well perhaps I can ask Freeola to let me do another one if tonights is a success. This one wont be on a Thursday though.
Thu 14/09/06 at 00:15
Regular
"8==="
7pm? Nah, can't make it now.
Thu 14/09/06 at 00:04
Regular
Does this mean you'll be taking part too Reefer? Great, this should be a good one, still kinda feel bad for the people missing it though.
Wed 13/09/06 at 19:21
Regular
Sounds awesome.
Wed 13/09/06 at 15:33
Regular
"Mooching around"
You crazy generous person, madness! I wish I had the time and/or energy to do something like this.
Wed 13/09/06 at 09:14
Regular
heh, I woke up early so I'll be tired in the early evening. Then hopefully get 5 or 6 hours sleep and wake up before midnight. After a quick shower I'll be all set ready to go. Need to tidy up this room a bit and put in a TV and some snacks. I don't want to drink too much, don't want to keep running off to the bathroom.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.