GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bowling For Soup...Out tomorrow"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 25/08/02 at 20:01
Regular
As some of you may know, I work in Woolworths and my job description pretty much is; Sit in a chair at a checkout counter, take money off people and p-ss snobby people off by not putting their stuff in a bag for them. But while I do that very demanding job, there is music playing in the background. This music usualy sucks, it's mostly RnB and pop crap, but today was different...

The mangers were away, the girls who usualy work the entertainment department were doing other jobs, so the guys had choice in what was played. First was Nickleback who are not my favourite band but it was so much better than all the other music we play there. Then about 30min before closing we set out the CD's fr tomorrow, Bowling for soup was one of them, and someone decided to give it a play. Bowling for soup are already one of my favourite bands, and they're new CD is great, go out and buy it tommorow....don't give me that 'I'm working excuse'. I only heard first 4-5 songs, but they were great, if you like Girl all the bad guys want, you will want this CD.

This thread isn't just for me to go in about my work, I want to hear your opinions of the band and their new album (Drunk enough to dance) tomorrow when you all* buy it...

*Teh term 'all' excludes the user 'CDouch' as he has no money and can listen to the CD for free at Woolworths until he can afford it,
Fri 25/10/02 at 21:08
Regular
CDouch wrote:
> Just checking if you realise you've won GAD Mystique
Yep. Don't know what to claim though..might get Rachet and Clank. Might not. Who knows!
Thu 24/10/02 at 20:47
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
CDouch wrote:
> Meet them?

No.....
Wed 23/10/02 at 16:15
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Just checking if you realise you've won GAD Mystique
Wed 23/10/02 at 14:01
Regular
Nope, I stayed for the all nighter.
Wed 23/10/02 at 09:58
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
But seriously, didn't you people get to meet them?
Wed 23/10/02 at 09:57
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Damn right
Wed 23/10/02 at 00:17
Regular
Showoff?
Tue 22/10/02 at 22:08
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Meet them?
Tue 22/10/02 at 21:29
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
They had Jesse James and Uncle Brian as specal guests. Bowling For Soup still ruled the night.
Mon 21/10/02 at 13:21
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Just checking something...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.