GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"THE UK's GREATEST GAMER!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 25/08/02 at 18:30
Regular
I'm sure lots of you have been on the website www.gamesradar.com were they are advertising a brand new tv show. They are accepting the first 250 applicants to be ON the show to get the title of the UK's greatest gamer! Me and my friend Fuzzy have both been accepted to participate on the pilot scheme and you all could aswell! It is being held in Cambridge and if you want to be on tv to show of your talent then I suggest you enter NOW! Anyway sorry for getting anyone's hopes up if they don't get in but i'm sure you'll enjoy seeing a few of your friends playing on the show wether it be Edgy, Mystique or Box Car (completely random names don't take seriously lol ;D )
BYE! and good luck!
Tue 27/08/02 at 18:21
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
But then only mag you have of it with a review is Game Pro from America - and I bet you haven't even read it!
Tue 27/08/02 at 18:21
Regular
"innocent"
hey im famous
Tue 27/08/02 at 18:20
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Fuzzy wrote:
> 'I personally think it is one of the best beat em ups ever next to
> soul calibur!'
>
> You said that...maybe not comparing (my bad) but stating it's as good
> as Tekken when you've not played and don't own it.

why must you own or have played a game to know if it is good? I do believe that is why people write reviews. I trust the people on the forums and the people of all the official magazine (and the non official) because they know what they're talking about and can provide quality information that I can use to make staetments like that and for the last time so please don't reply with this ending. "learn the error of your ways"
Tue 27/08/02 at 18:15
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
'I personally think it is one of the best beat em ups ever next to soul calibur!'

You said that...maybe not comparing (my bad) but stating it's as good as Tekken when you've not played and don't own it.
Tue 27/08/02 at 18:14
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Thats what I meant..you say it's right up there with Tekken..if you've not played it, or even own it, how would you know?

I hope *you* see the error of *your* ways...
Tue 27/08/02 at 18:13
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I'm not camparing it the people who have will do that for me and the votes are yet to come. I just know from what I have heard that it is one of the best fighting games ever made just like all the tekkens
Tue 27/08/02 at 18:09
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
If you've not played it how can you place it next to another game in comparison?
Tue 27/08/02 at 18:09
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Did I say I had? Ask most people and they will show you the error of your ways... Anyway back to the vote still drawn but for how long? at this point it could tip either way :|
Tue 27/08/02 at 18:06
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
And you've never played Soul Calibur - I told you that as an alternative

Don't make me kill you!
Tue 27/08/02 at 18:05
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
You;ve gone on about the DUMB GAME ALL DAY!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.