GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"THE UK's GREATEST GAMER!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 25/08/02 at 18:30
Regular
I'm sure lots of you have been on the website www.gamesradar.com were they are advertising a brand new tv show. They are accepting the first 250 applicants to be ON the show to get the title of the UK's greatest gamer! Me and my friend Fuzzy have both been accepted to participate on the pilot scheme and you all could aswell! It is being held in Cambridge and if you want to be on tv to show of your talent then I suggest you enter NOW! Anyway sorry for getting anyone's hopes up if they don't get in but i'm sure you'll enjoy seeing a few of your friends playing on the show wether it be Edgy, Mystique or Box Car (completely random names don't take seriously lol ;D )
BYE! and good luck!
Tue 27/08/02 at 18:42
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Cubist wrote:
> Fuzzy wrote:
> Cubist wrote:
> ohwell I can't listen to everything you
> say. hmmmmm maybe that's a blessing!
>
> We into slagging now? Thats just sad...
>
> tut tut you've said worse to newbies and they weren't debating with
> you...:|

Eh..I have? Outside the boards maybe, but not on them.
Tue 27/08/02 at 18:41
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Cubist wrote:
> May I say - the likelihood is you'll reply to this, but if not,
> neither shall I.
>
> once again you speak absolute crat (should be P) I said I > read that
> magazine back to front I didn't say it had Soul calibur in it and even
> if it did have a review for soul calibur two why would I read it if
> i'm talking about soul calibur one? Anyway I have read up on even more
> soul calibur reviews now on the forums and i'm still trying to find
> one that doesn't like it. sigh ohwell keep on talking and i'll keep
> tuning out it really is getting tiresome...

Another post, another stupid mock.. *sighs*

I will put it like this..I do believe you are talking rubbish. The high chances are you disagree with me, but that's OK. I despise Tekken. I despise Soul Calibur. I don't despise you. It's simple. Say and fell what you like. Abd also, I was assuming all through this we were talking about the latest Soul Calibur (that is, 2) and not the earlier one, just ads I assumed we were talking about Tekken 4 (which we were, for the *records*, or whatever)

As I said, we can agree to disagree.
Tue 27/08/02 at 18:39
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Fuzzy wrote:
> Cubist wrote:
>
> We into slagging now? Thats just sad...

tut tut you've said worse to newbies and they weren't debating with you...:|
Tue 27/08/02 at 18:37
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Fuzzy wrote:
> That's called an argumentitive lie...the day you read a magazine page
> to page and the day you read a review on a game you only heard about
> today is the day I die..
>
> Plus, I remembered, the review that I thought was Soul Calibur 2 was
> in fact Tekken 4, that is, the one I said was in Game Pro. Seems my
> mistake would make that you haven't infact read A soul Calibur reivew,
> as a) GamePro doesn't have one and b) you only heard about the game
> from me today, so reading a forum user review would be slightly hard
> to do.
>
> May I say - the likelihood is you'll reply to this, but if not,
> neither shall I.

once again you speak absolute crat (should be P) I said I read that magazine back to front I didn't say it had Soul calibur in it and even if it did have a review for soul calibur two why would I read it if i'm talking about soul calibur one? Anyway I have read up on even more soul calibur reviews now on the forums and i'm still trying to find one that doesn't like it. sigh ohwell keep on talking and i'll keep tuning out it really is getting tiresome...
Tue 27/08/02 at 18:34
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Cubist wrote:

We into slagging now? Thats just sad...
Tue 27/08/02 at 18:33
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
That's called an argumentitive lie...the day you read a magazine page to page and the day you read a review on a game you only heard about today is the day I die..

Plus, I remembered, the review that I thought was Soul Calibur 2 was in fact Tekken 4, that is, the one I said was in Game Pro. Seems my mistake would make that you haven't infact read A soul Calibur reivew, as a) GamePro doesn't have one and b) you only heard about the game from me today, so reading a forum user review would be slightly hard to do.

May I say - the likelihood is you'll reply to this, but if not, neither shall I.
Tue 27/08/02 at 18:32
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Fuzzy wrote:
> Cubist wrote:
> I trust the people on the forums
>
> Good for you, still doesn't mean that you've read any review of the
> game by a forum member, or even heard anything about it. As I said,
> first time you'd heard of it was today when I told you it...

don't speak before I have even replied you seem to just keep getting put back down and then thinking up something else to slat (should be G not T) me about ohwell soon this will be over hopefully...

P.s. today when you apparently told me about it I thought you were talking about perfect dark... ohwell I can't listen to everything you say. hmmmmm maybe that's a blessing!
Tue 27/08/02 at 18:28
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Actually I have read it front to back along with a couple of reviews for soul calibur written by forum members and they almost all agree with me. I don't want to argue with you but please don't argue with almost all the forum members (obviously I don't speak for all of them) because they know what they are talking about and you can't compete against solid facts
Tue 27/08/02 at 18:23
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Cubist wrote:
> I trust the people on the forums

Good for you, still doesn't mean that you've read any review of the game by a forum member, or even heard anything about it. As I said, first time you'd heard of it was today when I told you it...
Tue 27/08/02 at 18:22
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Cubist wrote:
> so please don't reply with this ending. "learn
> the error of your ways"

Hypocrite.....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.