GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"THE UK's GREATEST GAMER!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 25/08/02 at 18:30
Regular
I'm sure lots of you have been on the website www.gamesradar.com were they are advertising a brand new tv show. They are accepting the first 250 applicants to be ON the show to get the title of the UK's greatest gamer! Me and my friend Fuzzy have both been accepted to participate on the pilot scheme and you all could aswell! It is being held in Cambridge and if you want to be on tv to show of your talent then I suggest you enter NOW! Anyway sorry for getting anyone's hopes up if they don't get in but i'm sure you'll enjoy seeing a few of your friends playing on the show wether it be Edgy, Mystique or Box Car (completely random names don't take seriously lol ;D )
BYE! and good luck!
Tue 27/08/02 at 20:49
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Semajal wrote:
> they will have 30 games at the proper search for uks greatest gamer
> when its done in october. And that will be in 7 cities round the
> country.
>
> in monkey ball you had to do easy levels then they wrote down your
> score. Was pretty dull but anyone who goes and gets registered gets
> instant placement in the main thing in october :) so i can definatly
> get into that.

Hey Semajal I registered by sending my details via email but I could not take part but since they registered my details does that mean I can get into one of the ones around the country? If not could you give me some information on how to get into the other ones around the country e.g. Edinburgh or glasgow if you can THANX!!!
Tue 27/08/02 at 20:45
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Monkey ball features in this competition?

Interesting....
Tue 27/08/02 at 20:43
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
they will have 30 games at the proper search for uks greatest gamer when its done in october. And that will be in 7 cities round the country.

in monkey ball you had to do easy levels then they wrote down your score. Was pretty dull but anyone who goes and gets registered gets instant placement in the main thing in october :) so i can definatly get into that.
Tue 27/08/02 at 18:59
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Heh heh lol
Tue 27/08/02 at 18:55
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Cool and by the way the vote is still on for anyone who wishes.( read earlier posts to understand what i'm talking about) BYE!!
Tue 27/08/02 at 18:52
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Cubist wrote:
> ohwell lets stop this argument and move on before this is considered
> spam :S;D

Happily. :D
Tue 27/08/02 at 18:52
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
> Fuzzy wrote:
> Eh..I have? Outside the boards maybe, but not on them.
Cubist wrote:
> because that makes it acceptable? You don't know if they are all
> little federico's.

The majority of JAT's and newbies are, let's be honest here, and I'm sure a great percentage of new users are banned in their first 2 months.

The key word in my original post was 'maybe'

And the mock I was referring to was telling ME that I wrote absolute crat (insert P hur hur) as you put it, not the tiresome remark (which was an 'above and beyond type comment' for the record again).

And I hope thats all settled so I can go do my English essay.
Tue 27/08/02 at 18:49
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
ohwell lets stop this argument and move on before this is considered spam :S;D
Tue 27/08/02 at 18:49
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Fuzzy wrote:
> Cubist wrote:
> Fuzzy wrote:
> Cubist wrote:
> ohwell I can't listen to everything you
> say. hmmmmm maybe that's a blessing!
>
> We into slagging now? Thats just sad...
>
> tut tut you've said worse to newbies and they weren't debating with
> you...:|
>
> Eh..I have? Outside the boards maybe, but not on them.

because that makes it acceptable? You don't know if they are all little federico's.
Tue 27/08/02 at 18:47
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.