GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hi, I'm new!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/08/02 at 11:32
Regular
Hi, I'm Ryu Ken. I'm new here and I just wanted to say hello. What miscreants should I look out for then to be burned at the stake and who are the big-brained posters?

Ken.
Page:
Wed 28/08/02 at 19:15
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Im bored.
Wed 28/08/02 at 19:14
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Gone all quiet..... awwww..... what a shame.
Tue 27/08/02 at 18:55
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Ryu Ken wrote:

> *Waits for ignorant and hypocritical reply*

---------

Thats exactly what Russ says....
Tue 27/08/02 at 18:51
Regular
Pointless Babble wrote:
> It seems pubeless has decided to back out of the argument, what about
> the rest of his hair bare bunch? ;)

Nah he's backed out becuase he's a man, he can walk away.

And Ryu, please dont swear in my presence *Clicks report post button*

*Realises he's popped up the thread*

Oh dear.
Tue 27/08/02 at 10:40
Bagger, I just wrote a post but I had to correct a word and when I went back it was gone, so me entire argument has gone now, fack me with a facking broom. Where is the bloody staff in this entire fiasco? I thought perhaps they'd be a little more competent than this and actually do their sodding job. Anyway, I'll continue this argument until the cows come home if that's your wish.

*Waits for ignorant and hypocritical reply*
Tue 27/08/02 at 02:54
"Stupid Newbie :D"
It seems pubeless has decided to back out of the argument, what about the rest of his hair bare bunch? ;)
Tue 27/08/02 at 00:04
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Bwahahaha.

Ok, im done. Ive had enough of this idiot.

I'll just sit back and laugh at it.

Hoho.

Idiot.
Tue 27/08/02 at 00:02
Regular
"Selected"
*laughs at the amount of farting and winking going on*

...ok I'm done.
Mon 26/08/02 at 23:51
"Stupid Newbie :D"
Hercules! wrote:
> Heh..... trying to put me in place.....?
>
> Seriously, you are making me laugh.
>
> Dont try to hard, fool.

Too* ;)
Again, try not to make yourself look even more pathetic, by screwing up when calling someone else a fool. ;)

I seriously doubt he's even capable of putting himself in his place, Asher. He's way too half-witted. ;)

Quinty wrote:
> Seriously, i could'nt give one anymore, as far as i am concerned you're > just another wannabe Grix Thraves.

*Yawns at Quinty*

Suppose that makes you a wannabe "C"? ;)
Hey, at least if I remind you of someone, it's someone who can actually speak their native tongue with any degree of flair and carry a cogent thought. ;)

Posh Kid wrote:
> This fight has gone on long enough, and simply all you're doing, you
> babbling baffoon, is giving other n00bs a bad name.

Hardly... in as much a way as a moron like you makes all regulars look like morons. ;)
Yet another ill-equipped child, trying to produce a smart comment, and failing profusely. ;)

> Continue like that and you'll definitely have a lot of mates!

*Laughs in the cretins face*

Yes, because I'd love to be friends with the likes of yourself and Herc, who don't scrape a brain cell together between you. ;)

Clown. ;)

No need to quite little boy, his drivvle is as inane as ever, save to say his "nickname" was no doubt thought up by his own empty noggin. ;)

Seriously kiddies, I'll carry on for as long as it takes for you fools to pipe down, and know your role. You have no place berating new sign ups, and as long as you continue to do so, I'll continue to give you grief over it. As soon as you start acting like semi-normal human beings, and develop some intellect between you, I'll leave you be. But the chances of that happening to oafs such as you lot, are next to nill. ;)
Mon 26/08/02 at 20:45
Regular
I wonder if they have to pay for GAD deliveries...?
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.