GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hi, I'm new!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/08/02 at 11:32
Regular
Hi, I'm Ryu Ken. I'm new here and I just wanted to say hello. What miscreants should I look out for then to be burned at the stake and who are the big-brained posters?

Ken.
Page:
Sat 24/08/02 at 11:32
Hi, I'm Ryu Ken. I'm new here and I just wanted to say hello. What miscreants should I look out for then to be burned at the stake and who are the big-brained posters?

Ken.
Sat 24/08/02 at 11:36
Regular
Hi, I'm Edgy.

Welcome to the forums.

Street Fighter fan by any chance?
Sat 24/08/02 at 11:37
Indeed. Thanks for the welcoming, hopefully I can make some friends, write good posts and win some games along the way.
Sat 24/08/02 at 11:47
Regular
".......on the attac"
Hello.

Remember one thing when you are one these forums and you will fit in:

Definition of a scientist - A man who understood nothing until there was nothing left to understand.
Sat 24/08/02 at 12:48
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Hmmmmm
Sat 24/08/02 at 13:00
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Howdy! Welcome to the forums. You can call me Twain.
Sat 24/08/02 at 13:25
Regular
Hey, you sound like you've been here before.

This is very similar to Reynolds's style.

But for the moment you're innocent till proven guilty.

Youre unreal arent you?
Sat 24/08/02 at 13:29
Regular
This is refreshing a newbie who doesn't text talk.
Welcome.
Sat 24/08/02 at 13:43
Welcome Ryu Ken I am the Big Case here the only thing you should avoid is Spaming and the Goldies who are notables and think they are above us Genius like people :P
Sat 24/08/02 at 14:14
Regular
Halloo Ken

Get it?

Hadouken...Halloo Ken....ahhh forget it.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.