GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"i hate the gamecube"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/08/02 at 18:02
Regular
i hate the gamecube i find it rubish
[does any one think the same]
Sat 24/08/02 at 12:51
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
BIGMAN wrote:
> Because it is quite an interesting fourm and most of the Xbox owners
> are cool!

*sarcasm kicks in*
Yeah, cos there not microsoft loving freaks who write to bill gates and ask for autographs.
Fri 23/08/02 at 22:19
Regular
"bit of a brain"
TOSH. You see the key next to "m"?
Try pressing it every so often, it's useful, you know!
Fri 23/08/02 at 22:13
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
TOSH, you sem to cleaned your act up but I think you still should change your name as it just doesn't look right (see what i mean), go for a more sensible name and give yourself a tagline!
Fri 23/08/02 at 22:12
Regular
"bit of a brain"
You really showed him, didn't you TOSH...
Fri 23/08/02 at 22:00
this is are forum go away because we think its great unlike idiots like you saying that its crap splint59 leave our forum u idiot.The graphics on the game cube are just the same as any other console but gamecube has the best games like smash bros and no one else will get perfect dark zero or fzero x or the great mario or zelda so shut up
Fri 23/08/02 at 21:36
Regular
> BIGMAN wrote:
> Because it is quite an interesting fourm and most of the Xbox owners
> are cool!

>gamezfreak wrote:
> Yup, lol! ;)

He said most.
Fri 23/08/02 at 20:54
Regular
boxcar_boy wrote:
> Come on then maversick42, another "fanboy" as you like to
> call them, so lets see you deal with this one the "same way"

You spelt my name wrong boxhead_fanboy. Fanboy is the word WE as a community call people blatently and annoyingly biased towards or against one console. In other words, you with the GameCube, or splint59 against the GameCube.
Fri 23/08/02 at 20:11
"The Will of D."
I mean why don't you try different games that you haven't played before, the only reason you didn't was because you just said so without any reason.
Fri 23/08/02 at 19:17
Regular
"bit of a brain"
He's coming on to you, dude, run!
Fri 23/08/02 at 19:11
Regular
goku4ever wrote:
> Why don't you explore a little

Huh?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.