GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dreamcast Bargain."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 21/08/02 at 12:39
Regular
I was in Game wondering around looking for some dreamcast bargains and I stumbled across what I would consider my best to date. A preowned Dreamcast console for £14.99. I could not beleive it. They where also selling preowned PS1 for £24.99, criminal. So a bought the thing and a copy of Quake III for £3.99. I gave it to my nephew who had just discovered Gradia II and was spending more time in my house than his own.

He has now vowed to drop his interset in the X-Box till Christmas 2003 as he has my collection of at least 30 DC games to get through.

He has seen the light. He is now pestering me for my Dreamkey 3 disc so that he can play PSO online.

1 Gamer converted just a few million to go.

Big Bob.
Wed 22/01/03 at 16:29
Regular
"All about the Beats"
Shenmue came this morning

Sealed (cling film type stuff) and also in a plastic casing, never seen it before on a dreamcast game.

It will be a shame to open it!
Wed 22/01/03 at 14:26
Regular
my dreamcast bargins include starlancer new+sealed from an small independant shop in islington,london for £10.
msr for £2.50 (cheap for such an amazing game)
shenmue 2 for £15.00 in gamestation (after id paid £38 for a copy on ebay)
18 wheeler pro trucker yesterday on ebay for £8.50 new+sealed.
BUT the all time best was getting a copy of REZ for £10 new and sealed from game in camden .bitchin :)

im looking for the following: house of the dead 2 with gun
sonic adventure 2
marvel v capcom 2
confidential mission
shenmue
soul calibur
powerstone 2
i have a copy of shenmue 2 for sale or swap in anyones interested.
Tue 21/01/03 at 18:47
hi im looking for some cheap dreamcast games for the kids if not originals then copies does any one have any i could buy ???thanx
Sun 19/01/03 at 19:22
Regular
"I dressed myself !!"
LL Cool TT wrote:
> 'Study aids'...my, my...what has DG done to you?

--The amount of things Dave has done to me is ridiculous, you'd be better off asking what he hasn't done to me. :P
Sun 19/01/03 at 16:07
Regular
"All about the Beats"
Carrier is a pile of poo, compared to Resi
My mate brought it for 2.99, so the price wasn't that bad.
Sun 19/01/03 at 16:02
Regular
I've seen some bargains at a local games shop - can anyone tell me if Carrier or Lodoss War are worth buying for under a tenner each?
Sun 19/01/03 at 15:32
Regular
"bWo > You"
'Study aids'...my, my...what has DG done to you?
Sun 19/01/03 at 10:54
Regular
"I dressed myself !!"
hehe..... yeah, the classic cheat notes! Ive already got some prepared! I hope its in the language lab, cos the desks cover the notes pretty well. DG had better be in tomorrow, cos im quite famouse for memory blanks during vocab tests.
..Anyway, they arnt cheat notes, they are 'study aids', hehe.
Sun 19/01/03 at 10:51
Regular
"bWo > You"
No doubt DG (to help him remain anonymous) will have some cheat notes ready-made for when you get there.

*Everything crossed*
Sun 19/01/03 at 10:48
Regular
"I dressed myself !!"
Sadly, I was on the end of some pretty rough bartering, involving me
> giving up my tons of DC and PS1 games for a mere £60, when I was
> in desperate need of cash.

--ouch! thats a shame

I was had, in the most literal of literal
> senses. Anyway, top o' the morning to you, Luke!

--Good Moaning (in the style of 'Allo' Allo') to you as well James. That learning passage test in french I was meant to be having on friday was changed to monday! So ive gotta learn it all again. Doh! (my long term memory is not all it used to be)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.